15) The deal

Aurelia was with Lydia laughing and catching up when Stefan walked to them. "Stefan hey" Aurelia said.

"Aura hey" Stefan said. "Hey Stef, what's up" Aurelia asked. "You okay" Lydia asked Stefan seeing his face expression. "Damon got bit" Stefan said.

"A werewolf bite" Lydia asked. "Who bit him" Aurelia asked. "Tyler he was out of control" Stefan said.

"What" Aurelia said. "There's a cure but I have to talk to Klaus" Stefan said.

"Stefan wait" Aurelia said but hesitated and looked at Lydia.

"Go save your friend it's okay it's not like I'm a phone call away besides I have to get back to Beacon Hills I have to make sure there isn't anything supernatural there happening without me we both know they can't survive without one of us" Lydia said. "You sure" Aurelia asked.

"Positive besides I'll be back just say the word and I'll be here night or day I don't care if you need me, call I mean it" Lydia said and Aurelia smiled and gave Lydia a quick hug.

"I'm coming with you" Aurelia told Stefan. "He's an original Aurelia, he could kill you" Stefan told Aurelia.

"Okay one I don't care and two it's Damon I'm coming rather I have to snap your neck doing so or not" Aurelia said. "Fine" Stefan said. Aurelia faced Lydia and hugged her.

"Be careful heading back to Beacon Hills" Aurelia said. "Always" Lydia said and pulled away from the hug.

"Bye Stefan" Lydia said. "Aura stay in touch" Lydia told her and left.

>>>

"Hey" Stefan said coming over. "Hey" Elena said. "Look who couldn't resist an epic romance" Elena said. "It's not exactly romance sweetheart cause I'm here too" Aurelia said coming over.

"Will you come take a walk with me and Aura" Stefan asked. Elena got up and took a walk with them.

"You're breaking the rules you know movie night's supposed to be a distraction" Elena said.

"Tomorrow we can return to our regularly scheduled drama" Elena said.

"Afraid not sweetheart so shut up and listen up" Aurelia said. "You could try being nice" Stefan said.

"No thanks" Aurelia said. "Aura's right I wish this could wait but it can't" Stefan said.

"And as annoying as you are and want the world to revolve around you something happened that concerns you apparently" Aurelia said.

"Listen, um the other night when Damon was helping Tyler, he didn't expect for Tyler to already be transformed and he had jumped on Damon, and something happened Tyler bit him" Stefan said.

"Is he gonna" Elena asked. "Yep" Stefan said. "And he came to the house this morning he tried to apologize I practically slammed the door in his face" Elena said.

"Bet you regret doing that now don't you" Aurelia asked. "He told me not to tell you, but I figured if you wanted to talk to him, I wouldn't wait" Stefan said. "Stefan" Elena said.

"Relax doppelgänger player it's not over" Aurelia said. "There might be a cure, but I have to find Klaus to get it" Stefan said.

"He's gonna kill you" Elena said to Stefan. "No, he had a chance to kill me, but he didn't" Stefan said. "I'm also going with" Aurelia said.

"Whatever Damon's done whatever has led him here I'm the one that made him become a vampire in the first place so if there's a chance for a cure, I owe it to him to find it" Stefan said and Elena hugged him.