21) school clean up

Aurelia was helping Rebekah clean up and Caroline walked in seeing them.

"Where's Matt" Caroline asked. "He bailed got called into work at the last minute, but I managed to convince Aurelia to help" Rebekah said.

"Yeah, well I couldn't let you do it alone well I could, but I actually happen to like you which is saying something since I don't like most people" Aurelia said.

"Are you kidding me so, it's just us" Caroline asked. "Yes, and your late clean up committee started at 8:00" Rebekah said.

"It's like 8:02" Caroline said. "Exactly Aura and I managed to turn up in time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized" Rebekah said and continued to clean up.

"I'm sorry about your mom I mean I know you like hated her and everything but still I'm sorry" Caroline said to Rebekah. "I'm sorry about your teacher he seemed like a nice guy" Rebekah said.

"Yeah, he was" Caroline said. "I'm gonna get started on the gym" Rebekah said and left.

"I guess that leaves us to clean up in here" Aurelia said and started cleaning up with Caroline.

Caroline and Aurelia stopped when they heard Rebekah in trouble and Caroline sped to her. "The one time I need super speed" Aurelia said and rushed to Caroline and Rebekah.

Aurelia saw Caroline managed to push Alaric to the lockers and Rebekah staked Alaric.

Rebekah, Aurelia, and Caroline backed away from Alaric and saw the stake didn't work.

Rebekah quickly grabbed Aurelia's hand and vamp sped them out of there.

>>>

Rebekah and Aurelia were with Klaus at the manor informing him about Alaric. "Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me" Rebekah said.

"Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead" Klaus said. "Well clearly he's not or he wouldn't have tried to kill Rebekah" Aurelia said.

"And he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him he's stronger Nik too strong" Rebekah said. "Where is he now" Klaus asked.

"He's stuck at the school without a daylight ring but as soon as night falls, he'll come after us maybe even take Aura to get to us Aura you need to go to Elijah stay with him okay werewolf or not, he'll kill you to get to us please stay with Elijah" Rebekah said.

"Okay I will" Aurelia said sighing. "I'll collect Elena and we'll be on our way" Klaus said.

"Forget Elena you don't need any more stupid hybrids" Rebekah said.

"What I need is protection from Esther's continued assaults against us" Klaus said. "We'll protect each other like we always have always and forever Nik" Rebekah said.

"I'm not leaving without her" Klaus said. "I'm leaving now you can either walk out that door with me or Aura or you are on your own" Rebekah said.

"He's not leaving Elena you and I both know that and ain't thought I was finally being rid of that doppelgänger" Aurelia said and left.

>>>

"Elijah" Aurelia said walking in the motel room. "In here" Elijah said and Aurelia went to him.

"What are you making" Aurelia asked seeing he was making food. "Thought I surprise you with your favorite" Elijah said.

"You didn't have to do that" Aurelia said. "I know but I want to you deserve to be treated like a princess" Elijah said and moved her hair behind her ear.

"And as long as I'm alive and breathing I'm going to do just that" Elijah said and Aurelia smiled.

"Just promise me you'll never hurt me" Aurelia said. "I give you my word" Elijah said and kissed her.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.