16) movies

"You think you'll ever return to Mystic Falls" Aurelia asked cuddled up to Elijah. "I'm not sure" Elijah said.

"You don't have to blame yourself you did it for family Elijah she was going to kill you and your family" Aurelia said. "Maybe" Elijah said, and Aurelia sighed.

"Can I ask you something" Aurelia asked and sat up. "Ask away" Elijah said and faced Aurelia.

"Have you ever done something just for yourself" Aurelia asked. "No, I don't believe I have" Elijah said. "Never" Aurelia asked.

"No, my family always mattered more to me than my own needs especially Niklaus I love all my siblings, but it always seemed like Niklaus needed me more" Elijah said and Aurelia sighed.

"What" Elijah said seeing Aurelia's expression. "I get that your brother means more to you than anything, believe me I get it but for once in your thousand years of life think of yourself not Klaus, Rebekah, whatever you deserve to be happy as much as they do" Aurelia said and Elijah smiled at her.

"You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my thousand years of life" Elijah said making Aurelia smile.

Aurelia leaned down and kissed Elijah causing Elijah to kiss her back before pulling her down to lay on her back and rolling on top of her causing Aurelia to laugh.

Elijah started to kiss her neck while Aurelia smiled and in that moment Aurelia was happy.

Elijah resumed to kissing her lips when things got heated.

>>>

Aurelia woke up that morning and looked beside her only to see Elijah wasn't there. "Elijah" Aurelia said before getting up.

She saw Elijah's shirt and put it on. Aurelia headed towards the kitchen and saw Elijah cooking. "Oh, there you are thought you left" Aurelia said, and Elijah looked at Aurelia.

"I made you breakfast" Elijah said and Aurelia went to him.

"You made me breakfast" Aurelia asked. "Try it" Elijah said. "Okay" Aurelia said, and Elijah fed her a bite.

"Mm tasty" Aurelia said. "I'm good for other things besides my looks Aura" Elijah said.

"I know that Elijah I do, and I can't wait to find out what else you are good at" Aurelia said causing Elijah to smile.

"I think one of my most favorite things about you is your smile" Elijah said seeing Aurelia hasn't stopped smiling causing Aurelia to smile more. "Same for you" Aurelia said and Elijah smiled.

>>>

Elijah and Aurelia were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. "This is your favorite movie" Elijah asked.

"More like second favorite" Aurelia told him. "Why" Aurelia asked.

"Just getting to know more about you" Elijah said. "You know what I been thinking I do believe you would like Beacon Hills it's beautiful maybe I can show you one day" Aurelia said.

"I'd love that" Elijah said. "Really" Aurelia asked. "Yes really" Elijah said, and Aurelia gave Elijah a quick kiss before they continued to watch the movie.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Awe my girl is finally starting to get back to being happy 😊