POL:5

They're both in a cafe while Ohm sipped his coffee slowly meanwhile Nanon noms a cake in front of him.

Gemini? Nanon send him to the class after he finished signed him up at class and now both of them sitting in a cafe but they haven't let out a word.

"how are you, Ohmie?" Nanon asked first and Ohm just smiles softly.

"I'm good Nanon, as you can see and I'm getting older too."

"but you're look young, maybe younger than before" Ohm elicited a laughed while looking at Nanon and he just shakes his head.

"how about you, Nanon?"

Nanon had to sunk the reality that he had no nickname to Nanon anymore since they're got separated.

"I'm just fine- with papa and daddy. Just being one of Snake Eyes member" Nanon said while looking at Ohm.

If he counted correctly, Ohm's been 38 years old this year. He's not an oldie! Maybe his features face has been changes a little bit but he look masculine and macho at the same time.

"Are you marry with someone, Ohmie?" Nanon asked and Ohm once again laughs a little.

"I'm not married yet-" Nanon's smile getting bigger. "but I'm with someone"

Nanon's smile fades away. "oh- really?"

Ohm ruffles Nanon's hair. "I'm getting older and I need a family too, Nanon. Next time I'll bring my girlfriend to you"

Crack

He doesn't even know if he can hear his heart been cracked or this is just his illusion but Nanon just nodded his head as he showed him his fake smile.

Maybe a reunion with his Ohmie is a mistake for him because his heart been cracked hearing that. He just had this feeling alone for this whole time.

"uhm- phi Ohm- I have to meet Fioff at somewhere and he's already waiting for me." he's stand up as he pretend busying himself.

"you're not eat again? You're finish yet?" Nanon shakes his head while giving him his fake smile.

"another time" he said that and he excuse himself to get away from the cafe. It's suffocated in there and he can't help to walk away.

He instantly told the driver to bring him to somewhere because Fioff already waiting for him since he's at Bangkok with Bright.

In that car, he just stares outside and he just shakes his head. Why Ohm always abused his feeling? First when he's with Frank? Now, with someone else? After all, what his right towards Ohm? Ohm had his own life and Nanon doesn't want to hold his life path.

He's not even his brother, he just adopted and now the Valerian doesn't even existed to them.

They're just a strangers.

POL:5

Off spread his arms and Nanon goes to his hug. He hugged him tightly and the latter rubs his back.

Sobs

"Nanon, are you crying?" Off asked panicked and Gun showed up when Nanon already cried messily in his arms.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, OFF? YOU MAKE HIM CRY?!" Gun take Nanon from Off and hugged him immediately.

"i didn't do anything?" Off groaned when he felt being accused for something that he didn't do.

"you make him crying"

Nanon been clinging to Gun for the whole time without saying anything. Off sighed and glared at Nanon because first he monopoly Gun for himself and two- he didn't make Nanon cried? He didn't even do anything!