POL: 6

Nanon zipped his pants after he finished his business on the toilet before someone covered his mouth with a napkin. He felt blurred in sudden as he can't opened his eyes afterwards.

He felt so sleepy but he can feel his body was dragged.

"sir, we've got him"

"good, bring him to our mansion"

POL:6

"Gemini right?" Gemini who want to stepped out from the class had to stop because his professor called him.

"Yes, prof?" he look at Ohm instantly.

"uhm- Can I meet Nanon for a while? Err- I have something to tell him." Ohm asked sheepishly as he felt embarrassed in sudden.

"Hyung? Hyung going back to Korea yesterday" he answered.

"huh?" Ohm shocked. Once again, why always fated playing games with him. When he felt like his heart does belong to someone but that someone dissapeared again.

"what about his phone number?"

"I tried to call hyung and texted him but he doesn't reply yet. Seems like he doesn't seen my texts as well-" he clicked his tongue while stared at his phone.

Ohm's heart saddened upon that and he just give his weak smiles because he can't do anything to get his Nanon back.

'it's all your fault, Ohm. You're let him go without explanation'

Gemini scratched his head while looking at his professor's sad face.

"Prof, I promised that I will tell hyung to texted you. Maybe he's at the place with no coverage line. Hyung said he liked to go to jungle alone because he used to dispose people at there" Ohm just chuckles as thats what Snake Eyes member did to any betrayer and seems like Gemini knew his hyung well.

Ohm just smiles and patted Gemini's shoulder. "it's okay, see you tomorrow"

POL:6

"this is Chimon, our future son in-law" Krist introduced him to Bright and Luke. Luke winced meanwhile Bright scrunched his face disgustingly. Chimon crossed his arms looking at them and he smirked towards them.

"you're not Nanon's type" Luke said. Yes, he mocked Chimon.

"I don't approved you yet to be my brother in-law" Bright said. Chimon clenched his fist heard that and he had an urge to let out his gun but Nanon must be his priority first. Nanon loves all of his brothers too and he won't ruin that.

"back to the topic, Nanon doesn't come back to mansion yet and we have to come here to search him" Singto interrupted with serious face.

"maybe he's going to somewhere else?" Luke said and Krist shakes his head slowly.

"he doesn't reply any of our texts and didn't pick up our call. He should landed on Korea yesterday but I still didn't received any of his texts yet until now. It's almost 24 hours and I can't depend on police" Krist said with worried lacing in his voice.

Singto rubs Krist's shoulder to calm his husband. Since yesterday, Krist can't sleep peacefully and he felt something wrong when Nanon didn't respond to him. "he never did this and his GPS track won't functional as well."