POL:7

"I know there's someone big behind this because no one noticed when they dragged Nanon away" Ohm's mind clicked on something when Tay says like that.

"Luke, you didn't get any signal right when you tried to track Nanon?" Ohm asked as he stood up abruptly.

All of them look at him instantly.

Well, all of Valerian's brothers are here with Snake Eyes members including Chimon who always snickered when he saw Ohm's. He's so charismatic and he felt like he lose to that man meanwhile Ohm felt like Chimon is matched with Nanon because they're same age.

"I know a place that you'll never thought of it" they're look at Ohm weirdly. "trust me, I have my strong instinct"

"okay, I'll prepared my men. I trust you this time, Ohm" Singto said with his glare.

"I have my men too- we'll save Snake Eyes heir right now" Bright voiced out.

"Ohm, you're with me" Chimon said and Ohm just smirked.

"Alright"

POL:7

"I prepared all of these food for you because I know you're big eater, baby" Nanon crossed his arms while looking at Demian.

"tsk- Demian, if you release me now I will not kill you with my bare hand. If its not me- my brothers or my parents will do"

Demian laughed loudly as he take piece of chicken leg and eat it. "You must be thinking, who saved me all this time and give a chance to me to be with you"

Nanon rolled his eyes as he doesn't care what Demian has been said.

"cut the crap, Demian."

"not patience hmm? The one and only Valerian-"
.
.
.
"FOEI?"

Luke shrieked when he found out the root of this problem.

"that fucker still had a grudge on us after we broke both of his leg" Bright said. The five of them me just waited at their own places because they're had to wait for something.

"Frank involved too?" Tay asked. He worried Frank was involved in this thing because Krist and Singto just killed the person instantly.

Frank Thanatsaran is good man and they're both talked like an adult for a few times. He admitted that he was fault because play with Ohm's feeling and lead to Ohm's depression.

All because he was manipulated by the situations. Foei was his adoptive parents but he had his ulterior motive all this time. He was trained how to get back what his after Valerian took all of his belongings. How did Foei acknowledged Frank was biological son of Gunsmile?

He knew all of Gunsmile's secret and deep secret. That's why he threaten them all. He had Gunsmile's journal and he stole it long time ago.

"I'm not sure but let's hope he didn't because I'm scared it might triggered Ohm again" Off said and Earth nodded his head agreed.

They're sent Ohm abroad because Ohm tried to suicide for a few times and he had depression. They're sent him to abroad for his mental health but Ohm didn't say anything about he further his study and teach at one of university.

POL:7

Warning trigger ⚠️
You can skip this part if its uncomfortable