Chapter 1

One moment I was at home doing my work and the next I was slowly descending from the sky and a voice in my head.

"I am the goddess Sarame and I have brought you to another world. I wish for you to guide the people. I can't speak with you for long but know, I have given you the gift of protection and language. You will do well my child." She says and I frown.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself. The voice stopped but I am still slowly descending down to the ground. People have started to come gather. I can see what is obviously a castle. So I'm probably being dropped right into either a noble family house or the royal family themselves. Doesn't it always go like that when the Heroine who turns out to be a Villainess appears? I have a few minutes before I touch down so I try to figure stuff out in my head.

The Goddess Sarame called me to this world to guide the people. I'm most likely a Saintess. The gifts she gave me are language and protection. I don't know if it's to protect myself or others, probably both. The language is obvious. I'll be able to speak with anyone in this world. I'm not sure if there is or will be a way for me to get back so I immediately resolve myself to the fact that I will keep my mind in the present.

I touch down on the ground and by this time there are knights trying to make the people who are obviously servants move back to make room for a man. His blond hair and green eyes are my type but there's something I don't like about him. He scrutinizes me and I sigh and flip my hair.

"Before you ask I'll answer what I think you'll ask. I'm from another world. The Goddess Sarame called me here. I'm most likely a Saintess. I will not live with the church. I will choose where I want to go after I talk with the King. I will not take audiences unless I wish too, and I don't have any healing power. I want an audience with the King as soon as possible to make things happen and until then you can set me up with a spare room with the servants." I say and the man who is obviously a noble looks at me slack jawed. A mix of annoyance and marvel along with other things. Yeah... if I can help it I won't be staying around for long.