Chapter 3

"Thank you dear." She says smiling. I nod.

"Not sure about the etiquette here but I'm going to sit down." I say and sit across from them on the other couch.

"Your name is Bia, correct?" He says and I nod.

"Why did you come here?"

"Because the goddess Sarame made me. One minute I was working at home and the next I was floating down. She said I was here to guide the people." I say. They look at each other.

"By the way what is she the goddess of?"

"Creation" he says. I get excited then annoyed.

"She didn't give me any power related to creation."

"What did she give you?"

"Protection and language." I say on a sigh.

"Maybe you have to learn your protection gift before the goddess gives you more to use."he suggests I nod, but I'm not sure she will.

"You're right. I shouldn't get ahead of myself." After that we talked about where I came from.

"Well I'm not sure what to say about my world. I might tell you some things after learning more about this world. I can tell you things about myself. I like writing and reading." I say and they nod.

"Speaking of that, I'll need to get a teacher for history and a seamstress for my clothes." They look at eachother again and then Ashel and that girl come in.

"Hello Mother, Father." He says bowing to them. Then turns to me.

"Miss Bia, this is my fiance Carmellia Dupont Fiavera." He says, I wave and turn my gaze to him.

"I've sent out our fastest running horse. The message should get to the King tomorrow." He says and I smile.

"How did you know that's what I would ask?" I say and then cover my mouth.

"Whoops." He snorts.

"Is that how you usually talk, dear." The lady says.

"Yes." I say simply. Three of them smile, the fiancee frowns.

"That's not appropriate speech for a commoner like yourself." She says. I frown and open my mouth and the goddess closes it.

"Listen closely now." She says. I lift my pointer finger.

"Hold that thought." I say and close my eyes to focus on her voice.