Chapter 3 - THE BLACK SHIRT

Author's POV

After filling the vermillion, The priest said to tie the nuptial chain around Aashi's neck. After some other rituals they finally left the Rathore mansion. Aashi didn't cry, she was smiling. She was happy that she was finally leaving the place which was the definition of "HELL" for her.

They sat in the car and Aashi sighed "Finally".

Mohit's POV

I know Aashi since childhood and I also know about her abusive family. Growing up in an Indian household, children are always beaten by their parents but Aashi's family was a bit different. They used to beat her for no reason. They used to beat her just to take out the anger filled inside them. A tear escaped her right eye, maybe she had a flash back of the things that happened with her. I wiped the tear with one of my fingers and she smiled at me. Soon we reached my house..... sorry, our house..... Mr and Mrs Shah, it sounds so good, her name with mine, Aashi Mohit Shah and I started blushing like a teenager when I thought about this. "Focus Mohit, she doesn't even love you yet", my subconscious mind reminded me.

Then they did some sort of "Grahpravesh ki rasme" and then Aaryan, Jinay, Keval and Shreya showed their "new bhabhi" their room. They were so excited. They thought that I cannot hear them but with some efforts I could. Keval was saying- "Bhabhi, we never liked Pari and we always wanted you as our bhabhi, you grew up with him and we had a gut feeling about it"

"Yes bhabhi welcome to the family, now at college I can even say that my bhabhi is the prettiest", Shreya said.

"Yes sure Shreya", Aashi said while cupping her cheeks.

I barged in the room and caught them but I had to look soft in front of Aashi, so I said in a soft voice- "Ab tum sab sone jaao".

"Oho dekho toh sahi itni achhe se koi baat kar raha hai hamare saath", Aaryan said.

And then they left the room with a smirk on each face, I could literally see that evil smirk AND the reason behind it but couldn't react.

By the time I could process all this, I heard Aashi's voice- "I know your nature Mohit, you don't need to be soft in front of me, I am aware of your grumpy and short tempered nature", and she vanished in the closet.

She came out wearing he usual night suit and I saw her lay down on the sofa, by the time I had already changed in my outfit, coincidently, we were wearing the same colour "BLACK".

Aashi's POV

I have never loved Mohit but even I felt that he was looking hot in that pair of black joggers and a grey t-shirt, but I did not take a lot of time in realizing that we were twinning.

Aashi-