CHAPTER 4 - ABHILASHA'S HOUSE

Author's POV

Two- three weeks passed like this.... 

Another Saturday morning-

"Wake up Mohit!", Aashi said in a sleepy voice.

"Yesssssss, today we have an important meeting with the Sharma's", Mohit said

"WHAT THE HELL!", Aashi screamed and vanished in the closet, she took her clothes and went to take a bath. A very less amount of time was left so Mohit took his clothes and went to the guest bathroom to take a bath. 

Aashi- 

Mohit- 

Mohit- 

Then they had their breakfast and everyone left for their respective jobs and Shreya left for college

Then they had their breakfast and everyone left for their respective jobs and Shreya left for college. Mohit asked Aashi that how does she go to office every morning. He wasn't aware because Mohit always left before her and Aashi would go by metro as she was used to it.

"Lets go together today. Btw you come to the office by metro right?", Mohit asked. 

"Ummm, yes", she replied

"Then come with me right now, I mean we are already late and none of the drivers are free today"

"I can drive. I will drive your BMW and reach the office"

"Are you sure about that Aashi?"

"Yes!", she replied with attitude

Mohit knew that there was no fuel in the car and so, he was driving just behind her. Suddenly, her car stopped at a road. She started panicking as she came to know that there wasn't any petrol in the car. But when she looked out of the window, it was none other than Mohit waving to her with pride, as if he won some battle. 

"I told you to sit in the car"

"But you never told me that the car I was driving didn't have fuel!"

Then they talked about the meeting they were going to have and soon they reached the office.

After the meeting, Aashi went to Mohit's cabin and passed him a bunch of files he asked for. Their hands touched. Both of them froze until a minute and then Aashi sneezed. Then made them come out of the delusion and they got back to work. She left his cabin and started thinking- "DO I LOVE HIM?", "WILL I REALISE ABOUT IT AFTER SOME TIME LIKE THEY DO IN MOVIES?"