Chapter 9- Tell me you are lying.......

Mohit's POV~

I froze right there, it was Rishabh, standing with a damn ring in his hand. OH!!! So Rishabh proposed Abhilasha!!

"Why do you have to scream every time Aashi?", I asked calmly. 

"I am sorry momo", she said with a cute look on her face. 

"So is it a yes, Abhilasha, I was damn sleeping", Diya asked in a sleepy voice. 

"I don't know what to doooooo!!!!!!", Abhilasha said and she was still crying.

"Abhilasha, take a deep breath, and do whatever your heart says", Diya said

I love Diya's maturity. She is a perfect match for Aaryan but they don't even know each other.. *that is quite sad Mohit*

"Tell me you are lying Rishu", Abhilasha said.....

"Is it a yes or no, Abha?", Rishabh asked

"Yes....yes....yes....yessssss....a damn yessss Rishu", Abhilasha said with a large smile on her face. 

Then we ended the call to give the couple some privacy and Aashi and I hugged each other in excitement,

Mohit, "Abha is getting married!"
Aashi, "Let's goooooo" 

And we went to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week later~

Aashi's POV- 

Today was our second-month marriage anniversary, I took a bath and wore a  green saree, not because of our anniversary thing, but we are visiting Abhilasha and Rishu's villa, yes they live in a villa, we went to her apartment because the villa was under renovation. We are going to their villa, because Pandit ji is coming to fix the wedding date, Rishabh doesn't have a good relation with his family, and so doesn't Abhilasha, so, only Mohit, I, Aaryan bhai (because he considers Abhilasha as his sister), Srishti (because she is another close friend of Abhilasha and Mohit's sister) and Diya were going there. I so badly want Aaryan and Diya to get married but their age gap is 5 years, why??????? we would be married in the same house, we would see each other every day, and we would scold Mohit and Aaryan bhai together.....

I was thinking about all this when I found my pervert husband staring at me for no reason. But then I realised, that during a random conversation, he told me that he loves to see me in sarees, but I don't wear them often, and that is when I realised that he was wearing a green kurta, the same shade as my saree..

Aashi's outfit-   

Mohit's outfit-