Chapter 11- Realisation

Mohit's POV

"Because of my parents, now let's go!", she said with an 'I am so done with you' look and I just smiled at her antics.

(after some time)

We decided to go to Diya's store only, because no one can design better clothes than her! We decided to go in my Mercedes, Rishabh's Thar and Aaryan's BMW. But something was waiting for us. *hehe*.

Aashi and I were about to go in my car, Rishabh and Abhilasha were going in their car and we thought that Aaryan and Diya would go in Aaryan's car but Diya said, "I want to go in Aashi's car"

"But why are you third wheeling us? Go with Aaryan bhai na!"

"I am not third wheeling you guys okay?", Diya said while glaring at us

"It is okay Diya, you can come in my car", Aaryan said

She muttered something under her breath and stomped her feet towards Aaryan's car.

We reached Diya's showroom, Bandhan, and Abhilasha and Aashi began with their fashion shows.

Aashi's POV- 

I went inside the changing room with another dress, and when I came out to show it to them, they reacted as if they saw a ghost. Come on, I am a human after all! I went towards Mohit and tapped on his shoulders but he was still staring at me! 

"Mohit!", I called his name as loudly as I could and he came out of his 'Aashi is like a goddess' land. Others also realised that we were not at home. But it didn't affect us a lot as Diya took us on the 6th floor, which has her office and nothing else, and plus, she already had 4-5 outfits for each function for each one of us and we had to choose from that so it is easy for us. Our wedding outfits were to be designed by her and her team and they were a surprise for us. 

"So beautiful, so elegant, just looking like a WOW!", everyone said together but Mohit didn't. Is he ill? Is he not okay? Does he hate me? Does he have a disease and he doesn't want me to know about it?  IS HE GOING TO DIE? I was shocked when he FINALLY exclaimed, 

"You look like a goddess, Aashi, ekdam swarg se utri hui ek Apsara, I am being captivated more and more by your charms, Koala", He was going to say something more, when Abhilasha and Diya asked together, 

"Who is Koala?"

"Are you cheating on Aashi, Mohit!", Aaryan bhai said, infact shouted at the top of his lungs, and before I could say anything, I heard Rishabh's voice, 

"Mohit, Aashi is so good and so are you. You guys are a perfect couple, are you guys not happy with each other? Are you guys having any misunderstandings? Are you guys getting divorced?!?!", Rishabh said and screamed the last part at the top of his lungs. 

"No, everyone, STOP! We love each other and we aren't getting divorced okay? He has just given  a nickname to me, which you guys don't know, okay?", I said but I realized that I said, 'I LOVE HIM', and I also knew that I cannot face anyone after this so I left saying, "Mai dusra dress try karke aati hu"

[I will go and try another dress!]

Inside the changing room, my heartbeat was at a very fast speed, I don't know why but I couldn't breathe, I was feeling something which I never felt. I am behaving weirdly lately. I just want to be with him. Whenever I am with him, I feel very happy, and when he isn't around, I just want him. Is it attraction? Or is it LOVE?!?!? I googled, 'Signs that you are falling in love with someone'.

And these were the results:

When you're in love with someone, you'll start to develop strong compassion for them. The powerful urge to be connected to this person brings new aspects to your relationship, such as emotional or physical intimacy, passion, and a desire to know everything about them, and be known by them in return.