Chapter 7 (Part 1) - Aashi's Birthday Celebration

Author's POV

"Don't cut the call Abhilasha!", Aashi said but Abhilasha had declined the call anyways....

At 12 am

Aashi got ready and packed 3 pairs of clothes as Mohit told her to.
For now, she wore a Black Jeans with a white top.

Aashi's outfit

~♡(⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡~

Mohit entered the room with a cupcake with a candle on it singing 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY', and stopped in front of Aashi. it was already 12 and he was waiting for 12 am like no tomorrow.

"Happy Birthday Koala", Mohit said with excitement.

" Thank you momo!" Aashi replied with the same excitement.

Mohit, "By the way are you ready?"

Aashi, "Yes I have done the packing, I have packed many clothes, many snacks and a lot of drinks" 

Mohit, "I am not talking about that are you ready for your first birthday gift, I am not sure if you will like it or not but I am sorry if you don't......."

Aashi, "What-----", she was saying something when Mohit gave a peck on her cheek and then looked at her but she was already blushing hard. She hid her face with her hands because her cheeks were on fire. 

"Oh so now my Koala is blushing huh?" Mohit asked

"But wait did you tell me to pack 2 damn pairs, although I packed 3, just to kiss me? I invested damn 2 hours in selecting 3 pairs!", Aashi asked with confusion.

"Nope sweetheart, this was just a trailer, movie toh abhi baaki hai"
Mohit said with a smile

(This was just the trailer, the movie is still remaining)

~♡(⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡~

They sat in their car after Mohit informed the elders about her birthday surprise.
They picked up Abhilasha and Rishabh and they wished her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Aashi wasn't aware about the birthday gift she was about to get. They reached a camp site but they had blindfolded Aashi.

They had pre-booked a tent to celebrate her birthday.

They quickly removed her blindfold and her mouth hung open. She never celebrated such a beautiful birthday in the past 10 years. Her last best birthday was when she turned thirteen. 

~♡(⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡~

They quickly cut the cake and ate some food but they weren't willing to sleep.

Aashi- "let's play truth and dare"
Mohit- "no Koala it is time for your Birthday gift"
Aashi - "give it to me while playing truth and dare"
Mohit- "alright"