Chapter one:How the tables have turned

Tony woke up with his beautiful wife next to him. He got up and some clothes on and brushed his teeth. He looked at himself in the mirror his beard was getting a bit shaggy. He shrugged it off and went back to his bedroom. His wife was up on her phone "Rebecca its a big day come on get ready" Tony said "come on tony I'm to old to be celebrating my birthday". Tony looked at her with a mean look before smiling and pulling her out of bed. "Come on get ready" tony repeated Rebecca rolled her eyes and began to get ready for her big day.

                             3 hours later

" so I've got everything planned already we are gonna have some lunch and then go to that super hero festival i heard airborne is gonna be here". Rebecca smiled and kissed tony tony turned back towards traffic "WOAH" he slammed on the brakes. He almost hit a car Rebecca and tony looked at each other and giggled. They got to the sandwich shop they walked in and  got brought to a table where they sat down. They ordered there usual which was a BLT and a tomato sandwich. Once they got there order they ate quickly because they were almost late for the festival. They rushed back to there car "ok you ready to see some superhero's" tony said with Rebecca responding with a smile and nod. Tony started up there clean red mustang and drove towards the festival. When they got to the festival tony parked the car in the parking lot and they went through the entrance. At the front of the entrance the were big metal statues of the worlds greatest hero's. Air borne the leader, heart beat the fast one, the patriot all about America has a dark secret, and soon to be possible member the incredible fly swatter he watches the sky's and
   makes sure the worlds okay. They both walked through the entrance with many many others. The entrance was like a tunnel which lead to the festival when they got through the tunnel there were so many colors. Tony and Rebecca saw a bunch of rides one which made it look like you were flying and another that went so fast you felt like heart beat. But there point of interest was the giant crowd. They both pushed through it holding hands when they got to the front they saw air borne preparing a speech. " excuse me all of you it is amazing to have you here at out festival we are so happy you have made it now you all are probably very exited for possibly the new member of out team may we please welcome fly swatter" she read off a piece of paper the crowd erupted in claps and then tony and Rebecca joined in. "Hello everyone and thank you for coming my name is fly swatter" fly swatter said before the crowd clapped and cheered. "Thank you it is a honor to have a chance to be in this great team filled with great people so today i will be flying through a series of flaming loops" he continued the crowd erupted with yelling and clapping. Fly swatter began to levitate and take a deep breath before rushing extremely fast at the first loop perfectly going through it. He went through a couple others before going through one over the crowed. He missed it by a inch screams erupted blood was everywhere and people ran tony turned to his right "honey HONEY" he cried he looked down and he was holding his wife's hand which was torn off the rest of her body. Tony dropped her hand he couldn't even think straight he turned around and saw fly swatter on the ground holding his broke arm yelling. Air borne flew off very quickly not wanting to be caught up in all of the death. Tonys eye brows lowered in anger he ran at fly swatter in anger. Fly swatter eyes widened as tony jumped on him punching him uncontrollably tony screamed in anger. Suddenly tony flew to the left hitting the ground he held his rib where it felt like he was punched by a god. Fly swatter looked up and saw heart beat holding his arm out to help fly swatter up. Fly swatter grabbed his hand and got up looking back at tony . "Come on he's not worth our time" heart beat said fly swatter nodded and followed heart beat. Tonys eyes began to feel heavy as he watched both of them walk away he looked at his hand which now was covered blood tears fell down his eyes from seeing his ring coated in blood. His eyes began to fade as his body went limb.