Chapter six: he's definitely dead

The morning was dark and cold the breeze came in the room through the window nearly freezing Ripley alive. He laid in his bed which had no sheets or blankets he was honestly lucky to even have a mattress to lay on. He got up and put on some clothes on the side of his mattress he had to wear Tony's old clothes because his were coated in blood. Even at the thought of it he still shook in his boots. The words tony told him the day they met still scared him. He reminded over and over thinking what if they do come back for me he honestly felt more scared to be with Tony. He finished putting on his clothes they weren't like what he usually wore. He was wearing a trench coat a tank top and shorts he felt like a whole new person. He walked out of his cold room and into the hallway it was empty as ever. He heard everybody talking downstairs loudly. He stumbled down the stairs and into the dirty kitchen Damian, Tony, and Carlos were talking about what happened with Patriot. They spoke of the information they were supposed to get from Flyswatter. They tried to skip over when Tony used his powers to not start another fight. They spoke of what would happen if he tried to pull some stupid moves. Before they got up Damian cleared his throat "I cannot come Tony" Damian said "why not son" Tony asked. "I must deal with something extremely important" he responded. Tony took a second to think then said "it'll be fine we should be able to handle it" confidently. They all got up and began to pack for the ride. Tony walked up to Ripley and grabbed his shoulder "you don't have to come son" he said with a soft tone. Ripley looked over and said 'it's fine" anxiously. Tony and Carlos packed at least 20 guns into duffel bags just in case Flyswatter brought a couple of friends. They seemed to be rushing like they were on a time crunch. Though Ripley didn't seem to notice because he was so tired before he knew it they were rushing through the door and getting in the car. When they got in the car Ripley immediately fell asleep at the back of the car. When Ripley woke up he peeked out of the window in the back of the mustang. He saw Carlos walk into a house they were still in the s]desert. The house was more of a cabin with two stories Tony looked towards Flyswatter and saying something. Flyswatter threw a folder in front of only onto the floor Tony slowly picked it up and opened it. He looked like he chuckled before closing it and walking back to the mustang. He opened up the passenger seat "wake up sleepy head" Tony said to Ripley before throwing the folder into his seat. Ripley got out of the car and stretched he walked with Tony back to Flyswatter. Carlos checked around the cabin to make sure that no one was there he heard a can hit the floor. Tony chuckled and pulled out a pistol and pointed it towards Flyswatters face. He held his arms up and yelled Tony pulled the trigger Flyswatter flinched knowing he was going to die. There was another gunshot after Tony pulled the trigger in a heart beat. Tony saw Heartbeat tumble he hit hi face multiple times on the floor before completely going limb on the floor. Flyswatter screamed at the sight of Heartbeat his only hope to survive dead on the floor. Tonys head quickly turned to the upstairs window he saw something move. He screamed for Carlos to go up to the second floor. He turned back to Heartbeat he kicked he onto his back to see his face torn of completely. From when he fell Flyswatter began to sob Tony looked back up at him and smiled. Flyswatter looked at him "please don-" Tony pulled the trigger before Flyswatter could finish his sentence. Tony and Ripley ran into the cabin they saw Carlos rushing up the stairs. He walked into the door way and immediately ducked back beside the door as a bullet flew into the wall. He held the gun in his hand tightly "let me walk out of here and I wont have to kill you all" a woman said from the room. Carlos squinted his eyes as if he was angry he poked his head through the door to get her to fire again. Once she fired he ran in the room and kicked her sniper. She dropped the gun but immediately picked it back up because it was satcheled on her. She hit Carlos in the stomach with the back of the sniper. Once he hit the floor he really got to realize what she looked like. She was wearing a clown Balaclava a military helmet. And a military uniform she spun her gun around and pointed it at Carlos's face.Tony and Ripley ran into the room which gave the woman a shock. She spun around giving Carlos enough time to put her in a choke hold. The woman elbowed Carlos in the side. Carlos released the woman but he grabbed a machete off the back of waist before she kicked him away. Tony ran at the woman and went to kick her but she shoved his foot out of the way and tackled him to the floor. They rolled around for a couple of seconds before the woman got on top of him and punched him in the nose. Carlos ran at the woman with the machete in his right hand and I pistol in the other. The woman pulled out a pistol and then stopped herself from pulling the trigger. She kicked Carlos back and ran out of the room. She ran through the doorway just for Ripley to trip her. She fell and hit her back against the wall before getting back up and rushing down the stairs. Ripely ran after her with Tony and Carlos shortly behind him. Ripley, Tony, and Carlos chased her through the back door of the cabin. They ran out of the cabin and saw the woman running off into the desert shortly in front of them. Tony raised his gun "stop or I'll shoot you" tony said not yelling but raising his voice. The woman stopped in her tracks and raised her hands in the air. Tony signaled for Ripley and Carlos to follow him as he slowly walked up to the woman making sure to keep his gun pointed at her. He stepped up to her and pressed his pistol to her back. He carefully disarmed her taking the other machete off her back and taking the guns off her. It felt like ages as he took all her weapons she had so many guns and knives on her person. After what felt like centuries Tony stepped closer to the woman and whispered in her ear "you can be on our side and help us" he said slightly annoyed. "Why would I even think of helping you" she snapped. "Oh didn't shoot Carlos for a reason, you don't wanna kill' Tony said with a tone like he was a genius. The woman squinted and lowered her hands. "Fine but only because I hate these superhero's as much as you do" she said. Tony chuckled "sure hun" he said laughing the woman looked at him pushed him. Carlos didn't seem very happy to have the woman that almost killed him to be on there team. But he brushed it off and decided to just go with Tony's plan. The woman picked up her stuff. When she had everything back into place she looked at Carlos and stuck her hand out. "Give me my machete" she hissed Carlos dropped her machete into her hand reluctantly. She walked past the rest of the group and walked towards a garage. She broke one of the windows and climbed through it. The group walked up to the garage confused before hearing a loud noise. It was the sound of a motorcycle starting up. Ripley jumped nearly 12 feet high. The woman opened the garage door and walked out with a big motorcycle on hand. She walked up to the group and took her clown balaclava off. Her orange her fell down Ripley's whole face went red at the sight of her face. She had light freckles around her cheeks and nose. "The names Brook" she said now that her voice wasn't muffled she sounded almost as beautiful as she looked. "Hi my names Ripley" Ripley stuttered. "Carlos" Carlos said through his teeth. "Tony Rays" Tony said with a smile on his face. Brook sat on the motorcycle "take me to y'all's place" she said eagerly. Tony and the rest of the group got into the mustang and began to drive to there abandoned house with Brook behind them.

Damian sat on a crate and finished his cigarette. He hopped down onto the concrete he traversed around the crates. And listened to the soldiers talk they spoke of trading power slaves (which were hero's or people with powers being enslaved to do work for richer people). Damian was disgusted by what these people were doing. He picked up a rock off the ground and threw it at a crate. He heard a scream from the crate then a couple of soldiers walked up to the crate. Damian ran up to the and engaged he slid and kicked one's leg them stood up and had a bullet fly towards his face. He ducked down and the bullet flew into the other soldier's head. He punched the man who had the gun in the stomach the kicked him in the face. He walked up to the door of the crate and pulled it open. He saw someone curled up in a ball in the corner of the crate. The person was rocking back and forth whispering things to himself. He looked up at Damian and stuck out his hand. A huge tendril flew out of the mans back and hit Damian in the chest. He flew back into another crate where a man screamed and electrocuted him. The man with tendrils coming out his back walked out of his crate and ripped open another crate. Ms.Power walked out of the crate and created a explosion right by Damian. He flew up then moments later hit the ground with grate force. He lied on the concrete lifeless. The man with tendrils coming out his back used a tendril to pick up Damian and toss him into a crate. He picked up the crate with all his tendrils an threw it onto the cargo ship that was meant for them. They began to kill all the soldiers the sound of cries and yells began to feel normal. If Damian was conscious he would have helped those soldiers whether they were corrupt or not. The work of the power slaves were frightening its was if they were made to kill. The power slaves worked their way up the cargo ship. Killing more and more people as the went up. Eventually the got to the top and threatened the man sailing the ship.