Chapter four: and i thought damian was ugly

The mansion was silent the guards began to feel tired. They were there all night no one was breaking in. One of the guards went up to the bathroom because they were there all night. When he got into the bathroom he looked at himself in the mirror he looked slightly deranged. His eyes looked wider and his mouth bigger. His vision began to blur up he began to see things spin. He sat down on the toilet and thought he was going crazy. Suddenly a man appeared in front of him he was wearing a realistic mask that looked like a old man face. But he was wearing street clothes. The guard pulled out his gun and pointed it at the man "you have poisoned this city now I poison you" the man said. The guard put his finger on the trigger then started gasping for air. He fell to the ground and began shaking finally he went completely silent and stopped moving "sweet dreams" the man said to the dead guard. The man exited the bathroom and slowly walked towards the parents room. The door creaked loudly as he opened it. The father woke up and looked at the man he immediately grabbed a gun from beside the bed and pointed at him. The man held up his hand like he was telling him to stop the father began to scream as he felt something pulling of his face from behind him. The mom woke up and saw the father sitting up yelling for no reason. She looked over and saw the man she began to shake the father as if she was trying to wake him up. He continued to scream in agony until he went silent and fell off the side of the bed. The mom looked over and screamed "WHO ARE YOU" the man looked over at her. He began to walk towards her she freaked out and threw things at him. The man didn't even seem to notice he walked to her side of the bed and sat on it. In a angry tone he said "I am your mistake Ms.kenway" she didn't seem to understand. Then her face went pale the man put his hand on her shoulder she began to gag she felt hundreds spiders crawl out of her mouth and bite her. She couldn't even scream but it was all a illusion to make her think she was dying. The man got up and walked down stairs where all the guards were on the floor dead from earlier. He went to walk out but he heard a noise like a whoosh. Then something hit the ground he began to look around nothing was there. "Come out" the man said Damian dropped from the ceiling and landed in a superhero pose. He looked up at the man and immediately began to engage on him. The man just stood there as Damian went to swing his baton at his head. As soon as the baton was a inch away from the man's face he moved back and perfectly dodged it. Damian swung the baton again towards the man's leg. The man disappeared Damian scanned the room in confusion "boo" Damian almost jumped out of his shoes. The man was right there behind him Damian jumped back and bounced off a counter and directed himself towards the man. The man's eyes widened through the mask as Damian jumped on him. Damian began to swing on the man while he was down. Then he grabbed onto the man's head and tried to off his mask the man began to panic and grab onto Damian's hands. He began shaking uncontrollably before grabbing onto Damian's head. Even though Damian couldn't see he felt things everything got louder the usual and it felt like his ears were bleeding. The man wrapped his legs around Damian so he couldn't get up. Damian began to scream the pain was unbearable he lifted up the man body and slammed it against the ground. The man let go of Damian once he hit the ground Damian punched the man while he was down. The man's body went limb Damian grabbed onto the man's head again and took the mask off. The man's face was disgusting the skin on his mouth and jaw was ripped on just showing teeth and gums. And where he did have skin it looked burnt. Damian felt his face and jumped back the man woke up and began to lose his mind. He picked up his old man mask and put it back on and began to run. Damian was right behind him chasing him. Damian's ears still hurt and he could barely hear he tripped and ran into things. Like a blind person without a cane (which he basically was) he could slightly hear in front of him until he ran into a wall and collapsed. He couldn't bare the pain he struggled to stand up holding his ears as he could only hear a loud ring. He knew the man had already got away. After hours of holding his ears the ring stopped he began to hear things again. He stood up and felt his ears no blood it was like it never even happened. He limped out side of the mansion disappointed that he let a murderer get away.

2 hours later
Ripley sat by the fire outside of the abandoned house that they snuck into. He looked up and saw Damian limping towards the house "dude where have you been" ripley asked Damian with a sliver of anger in his voice. Damian walked past Ripley like he didn't even hear him he pushed the doors to the big house open. Tony was talking with Carlos about some info he got from a old friend. When he saw Damian he flew up from his seat and walked towards Damian "well where have you been all day" Tony asked like he wanted to kill Damian. Damian ignored him and pushed past him. Tony grabbed Damian's arm "I asked you a question son" Tony said even more mad. Damian twisted around quickly and punched Tony in the nose Tony stepped back before punching onto Damian Carlos got up from his seat and tried to pry them off of each other. Damian slapped Carlos's hand off of him and kicked him into the table Tony looked over towards Carlos then spun back towards Damian angrily. Damian kicked Tony into the stairs where he tripped and fell. Damian got on top of Tony and gave him one good punch in the face before walking off. Ripley busted through the doors and saw Tony on the stairs bleeding he picked him up and sat him down at the table. Then he went to the freezer and got him some frozen peas to put on his face. Ripley looked actually mad for the first time he spun around and rushed up the stairs. When he got up stairs he ran over to Damian's room and busted through the door. Damian was sitting there just thinking "what is wrong with you" Ripley yelled Damian looked over towards Ripley. "Tonight I let a murderer get away he had powers and killed a whole house of people" Damian said like it was all his fault like he killed them. Ripley anger seemed to disappear off his face. He felt bad for Damian he understood what Damian went through. I happened to him too he also felt that horrible guilt that's one thing that they had in common. Ripley sat down beside Damian he didn't know what to say he felt bad for Damian. Right as Ripley opened his mouth to speak Tony walked into the door way. "Who wants to go to the zoo" Tony said with a smile on his face. Damian looked towards Tony before he could say anything Tony interrupted "you hit hard son". Damian got up and walked past Tony Tony looked back at Ripley. "Take it easy on him please" Ripley said before walking past Tony Tony leaned on the door frame he felt a little guilty before shrugging it off. He walked down stairs and got in the mustang. The others walked out of the house and got in with him "let's go have some fun" Tony said. Carlos looked over towards Tony "why are we going to the zoo" he asked Tony looked at Carlos with a smile "flyswatters going to be there and we are going to visit him". Carlos wondered why Tony was so obsessed with Flyswatter. Tony started up the mustang and began to drive down the road. It was all just sand road and dead animals there were no people it was deserted.