Chapter five: trip to the zoo

The mustang pulled up to the nice zoo kids hung on there mothers arms ready to see some cute animals. There intentions were much worse they were here to see some yellow blood they were here to squish a fly. As they walked up to the entrance there were posters everywhere with Flyswatters face on all of them. Tony's fist balled up Damian was the only one that noticed because he heard it. He noticed that Tony was mad at something but didn't know why because he couldn't see the posters. They walked up and registered and then walked into the zoo in the entrance there was a spinning ball that looked like the world. And a gift shop to their left they walked past all of the things and followed the signs and posters with Flyswatter's face on them. Which had just made Tony even angrier which now was so noticeable that the whole group noticed. Tony looked like he was about to pop no one wanted to say anything with fear of starting a fight. They all began to here music and people cheering they followed the noise and eventually strolled up to a stage with kids and parents sitting in foldable chairs eating popcorn. They almost felt guilty for what the were about to do. Tony didn't though he let off a evil smirk and sat down in the back row. Flyswatter was talking about climate change and endangered animals. Tony pulled out a gun from his jacket he looked at for a second then pulled out the mag and counted the bullets. He grinned then looked up Ripley looked over at him concerned "are you sure about this there's a lot of people here". Tony looked over at Ripley and was about to say something but then he heard Flyswatter say something "and I would like to bring out a guest here to help me the amazing Patriot" the crowd exploded with claps and cheering. Damian gasped and covered his ears in pain Carlos looked over towards him with concern. He grabbed Damian by the arm and began to walk him out of the noise. As the went to leave they heard "where are y'all going" Flyswatter said. Carlos looked back with sarcasm and kept walking when they got away from the noise Carlos said"Hey Damian I need you to stay here" Damian nodded as Carlos jogged off. Carlos sat back down next to Ripley Ripley looked over and asked "is Damian good" Carlos looked at him and nodded. "Where's your buddy" Flyswatter said from on the stage. Everyone looked back at Carlos he looked down as everyone stared at him. Tony's fist balled up as hit stood up "he couldn't stand your horrible show". Flyswatter looked over at Tony and laughed "who do you think you are" Flyswatter said through his teeth. Tony grinned looking evil as ever and took off his nice jacket and untucked his button down shirt. He lifted his shirt up to reveal a giant scar on his ribs from a punch "ring any bells" he said with a grin. Before pulling out his gun and letting off 5 bullets at Flyswatter the crowd screamed mothers covered there kids eyes people ran and screamed. Tony swallowed hard and began to breathe heavily he started to shake and dropped his gun he tripped over his feet. He ran out of the event holding his ears he ran past Damian and fell over Damian ran up to him "Tony what's wrong" he said as the others ran up to him. Tony began to cry like he was a little kid again. They didn't know how to comfort him they just let him cry as others ran past him. Tony's breath began to slow he blinked hard like being snapped out of a day dream. Except his was a nightmare he looked at Ripley and yelled "MOVE" he didn't have enough time to react Ripley got hit in the back of the head with a giant shield. As Ripley fell to the ground Damian rushed at Patriot but couldn't get any hits past his giant shield. After a couple of swings Patriot pushed Damian to the ground with the shield. Damian rolled back onto his feet and got smacked in the mouth with the shield. As Patriot was focused on Damian Carlos pulled out his tiny pistol and shot Patriot in the side. Patriot yelled and fell onto his knees giving Damian enough time to hit him in the face with his baton. Patriot yelled in anger and hit Damian with the shield the side f his whole body. Damian flew back and hit his head on the concrete. Patriot turned around and ran at Carlos he threw his shield to the ground and punched Carlos in the nose. Carlos flew to the ground with the force of Patriot's punch when Patriot went to go pick up his shield he saw Tony panting in front of him looking like he wanted to rip his face off. Tony's throat was glowing green Patriot picked up his shield and holstered it onto his back. He looked confused at the sight of Tony's neck he went to speak but the Tony opened his mouth like he was screaming and a huge green laser came out of his mouth. Patriot's face went pail before the beam hit him once the beam hit him he flew back into one of the animal enclosures. Tony stumbled towards the enclosure and saw Patriot laying on the dirt he was glowing a bright yellow like he was about to explode. Tony looked confused he immediately stopped leaning on the bar and rushed back into the even. He ran up to the stage where Flyswatter was getting up and beginning to run off. Tony ran after Flyswatter and tackled him he ripped off his mask and punched him. Flyswatter coughed he only got shot twice once in his leg and the other one in his wing. Tony smiled he finally got to the one man he wanted dead. "What's wrong with Patriot why was he glowing" Tony asked with anger running all through his body telling him to kill Flyswatter right there. "I don't know please don't kill me" Flyswatter said desperately Tony grinned and pulled out a pen and paper. He wrote down a address and put it in Flyswatter's suit. "Get me some info and come to this address tomorrow" Tony said holding himself back from ripping Flyswatter's head off. Flyswatter nodded and began to get up "oh and if you don't get me that info I'll rip the other one off" Tony said with a smirk of his face. Flyswatter looked back at him confused "wha-" Tony pushed Flyswatter to the ground and put his boot on his back and ripped his left wing off his back. Flyswatter let off a horrific scream and got up and ran. Tony held himself back from pulling out a gun and killing Flyswatter right there. Carlos, Ripley, and Damian ran up to Tony in complete shock "your one of those hero's" Carlos said "no I didn't want these powers" Tony answered "you could have said that from the start" Damian said "yeah you could have maybe used that before" Ripley added "I DON'T LIKE HAVING THESE POWERS THEY HURT" Tony snapped. The group looked at him flustered Tony walked off towards the exit of the zoo. The others followed him and whispered to themselves things like if I had powers I'd love them or he's lucky to have powers unlike us. Tony got into the mustang and slammed the door he saw the others walk up to the car angry or guilty. They all jammed themselves into the car the car ride to there broken down home was silent and awkward the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. When they got back to there abandoned mansion they all separated into there rooms. Making sure not to speak to one another not even to look at each other (though that was easy for Damian).