004. { are you gonna date her or something? }

🌺☁️[real life, imessage]☁️🌺

004. { are you gonna date her or something? }

"chris stop." matt says sternly. chris is currently pissing him off because he's flirting with him again. "chris, stop being fucking weird," nick rolls his eyes. chris always flirts with matt, not as much off camera but it's obvious he's trying to make matt mad. 

"i'm about to say something you're not gonna like if you don't get the fuck off me," matt says, giving chris a look that he seems to understand. when charlotte lifts her head up from where she's laying on the floor, she's confused by his expression. 

chris touches matt's hair and he's sick of it, so he shoves chris off him and he almost falls off the couch and lands on charlotte. charlotte moved quickly just in case he did fall. "how's that girl you've been talking to?" matt asks, widening his eyes with a fake smile, knowing what he's doing. "what?" chris asks. "girl? who?" charlotte asks, sitting up and putting her elbows on her knees. nick gives matt a 'you fucked up' look but matt smiles at him in return. 

"there's no girl-" "riley," matt smiles, interrupting chris.

"what do you mean bro i-"

"you told me you liked her," matt says, holding his hand out because he knows chris knows.

"riley lincoln?" charlotte asks, looking a little disappointed. she realizes her expression and swaps it for a smile, a fake one, and matt knows her smile is forced. "...yeah, sorry i didn't tell you soon-" chris sighs before being interrupted by charlotte.

"no it's fine!!" she exclaims, her voice sounding high pitched and a little fake. "you're talking to her? are you gonna date her or something?" she asks, giggling a little at the end. charlotte's waiting for nick or matt to say this is a joke. "i don't know... i'm scared of having a girlfriend," chris shrugs and sighs. charlotte furrows her eyebrows and nods. bullshit, she thinks to herself.