006. { bloody nose }

🌺☁️[real life, imessage]☁️🌺

006. { bloody nose }

"do not," chris sighs. "why not, chris? riley can't control everything, i run the fucking account," nick exclaims. nick and chris are currently arguing over the pictures nick is about to post on the group instagram account. apparently, charlotte can't be on their page anymore. chris' girlfriend is very nice and so likeable, something that's always pissed charlotte off, but she won't tell anyone that. riley is pretty leniant on chris, but one thing she doesn't like is when he's with other girls. sure, she lets him hang out late and ditch her for his friends, for all she cares, she has her own plans most of the time too.

riley is one year older than chris, she's mature, smart, kind, and outgoing. it pisses laila and charlotte off when chris talks about her. charlotte would rather not know about how great she is. charlotte has been distancing herself, ever since chris unfollowed her and since riley dislikes her. 

~

"is that riley?" laila asks, huddling into charlotte and pointing at a girl who's grabbing something off the shelf. the two girls are at walmart to get some sleepover snacks and didn't expect to see chris' girlfriend here. that must mean chris is nearby.

charlotte says nothing but responds with an eye roll and a scoff. "good lord, as if i don't see it enough at school," she sighs, going back to looking for a box of oreos. laila keeps staring at riley and doesn't notice she was walking toward her until she stood in front of charlotte and laila. 

"can i help you?" she asks in a bitchy tone, she must have noticed laila's staring. "no." laila deadpans. "oreos? you realize you're going to be fa-" "no one cares, why are you here?" charlotte asks. "i'm buying a gift for my boyfriend, chris," she says, as if they didn't know who she's dating.