4.Scars and love

Alice's POV

1:57pm

When I woke up, I was lying on top of Grace. Her arms are wrapped around my torso and my head was on her chest. I just continue  laying in this position and listen to Grace's heartbeat.

After a while I slowly looked up at Grace and saw her giggling in amusement. “Morning, darling,” she said, kissing my head. I love when she does that. “Morning, Love,” I say and kiss her on her soft lips. I felt my face turn red and quickly buried my face back into Grace's chest,  smelling her vanilla scent. “What time is it?” I asked. “Almost 2 p.m.,” she replied.

"What? I'm way to late for work." I panicked and tried to get up, but Grace held me by my waist. “Darling, I called you in sick today. Don’t panic,” she whispers calmly in my ear. “Thanks,” I replied before Grace carefully pulled me back on top of her.

She slowly begins to trace small circles on my back with her fingers as she kisses my head again and again.

After some time these memories came back...

Why would a person  follow me? What did they want? And what happened to them after I ran into Grace? Would they have done the s-same as back then? Would they also try to hurt Grace? What would have happened, if Grace wouldn't have saved me? Would they be the same as them?
No, they can't be, can they? What if THEY have sent them? I can't go back, I can't! What would they d-do? They are probably mad, that I escaped! They would do e-even worse then b-before! T-they w-would....

"Darling?"

“Mhm?” I look up and realize that I have tears in my eyes, as
Grace slowly wipes them away with her index finger and hugs me with both hands behind my back.

Don’t worry, darling, you’re safe with me!”

I want to believe her, she always, always protects me, right?

_________________________________________

TW: Scars

Grace's POV

2:38pm

Alice slowly began to fall asleep, with a small smile on her face. Still on top of me.

So cute!

I wish we could be like this forever. Alice looks so peaceful while sleeping, so pure. Her little head on my chest, her little hands firmly on my body, her soft snores almost inaudible and her legs tangled with mine.

She's perfect!

She looks like a little baby compared to, well me. I'm 5.9, while she is only 5.2  (Grace is 182cm and Alice 159cm)

_______________________________

3:21pm

I'm currently in the kitchen preparing food since we haven't eaten anything yet. I finish the last fried egg and put it on a plate.

I go upstairs to mine and Alice's bedroom and slowly open the door. Alice stands in front of our mirror and looks at her body. She's only wearing her bra and regular underwear, her brown, soft hair falling to her shoulders. Her teary, hazel eyes were focused on her body and her little fingers touching over the deep white lines on her skin.

I slowly walk towards her and wrap my hands around her torso, put my head on her shoulder and look right in her eyes through the mirror.

I know she hates her scars. She never liked them.

She looks away and is trying to hide her scars with her hands. It still makes me sad that she thinks I'll like her less when I see those white lines on her skin.

I also have scars, mostly from fights or gunshots.

But hers are different, they are part of her story, they show how strong she actually is. I slowly let go of her and force her to look up at me.

Darling, I love you with all my heart. You are the most beautiful person in the world and your scars won't change that!" I say and bring her lips to mine.

She smiles into the kiss and kisses me back. I slowly pick her up and carefully lay her on our bed, still kissing. My hands slowly move up and down the inside of her legs as her hands explore my back.

I place my lips on her soft stomach and start kissing her scars. Then I move lower to her inner thighs, running my fingers over any white line I see, memorising the feeling. I look up at her and see her puffy eyes looking down at me.

I slowly move towards her face and place my lips on hers. My hand moves to her face, trying to bring her closer.

It feels unrealistic to be able to kiss her like that. It's just us, Alice and me. I want to stay like this forever. There is no sadness, no stress, no fears and most importantly no regrets.

We slowly break the kiss and look into each other's eyes. She blushes and breathes a little more heavily. “The food is getting cold,” I hear her whisper as she slowly wants to get up.

“The food can wait!” I say and take her for another passionate kiss...

____________________________________

TW: Blood

Unknown POV

Time: ?

He is tied to a chair, blood running down his body. “What did you want from her?” Boss, her voice sounds cold but extremely angry. "Oh, do you want to know?" He started laughing again, big mistake.

She swung her bat and hit him directly against his ribs with great force. You could hear his bones cracking as he screamed in pain, earning a laugh from my boss.

Boss normally doesn't smile, so the fact that she's laughing right now is even more intimidating.

She hits him again directly on the ribs, causing him to scream again. "Are you going to answer me now?" She says coldly before hitting him again, this time the chair begins to fall and the man lands on the floor. Blood ran from his mouth.

“BITCH,” he yelled at Boss. "Do you really want to die just because you won't tell me the answer I WANT?" she asked in a monotone, but imitating voice.

The man didn't answer...

______________________________________________________
That's all for today
Have a nice day
~Author

-1035 words, the longest chapter so far

( ˶˘ ³˘(⋆❛ ہ ❛⋆)