7. Nightmare

Alice's POV

Time:?

Everything is dark, everything hurts, something musty smelling above my head, it feels like some kind of bag. I can hear voices, they sound muffled and far away.

My hands and feet are tied together, the rope cuts deep into my skin. The pain in my head is getting worse and I feel like I can't breathe. I panic as I try to control my breathing again, witch didn't really work.

My small body hurts everywhere.

I can hear footsteps coming in my direction, they echo through the room, making me shiver.

“And who do we have here?” I hear a dark male voice.
I press my back against the wall, trying to put distance between us.

“WHY AREN'T  YOU ANSWERING?!” The man yells and kicks me in the ribs.

My body convulses as I scream. A wave of pain and adrenaline shot through my body as tears formed in my eyes.

"GIVE ME AN ANSWER!" The man screams again, making my body shiver. “A-alice Blos-som,” I sob. Silence, the only thing I hear are my own sobs. Is he still there?

Suddenly I feel two strong hands grab my body and make me scream again. I can no longer feel the ground beneath me. “So they really gave us their daughter,” the man says.

I squeeze my eyes shut, bracing myself for more pain. The bag over my head gets removed.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" I hear another male voice behind the man. "She is, OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES BITCH!"

The hands around my body begin to tighten, hurting my already injured ribs. I quickly open my eyes and immediately regret it.

“Such a small body you have here,” says a male voice behind me. I feel large hands moving up and down my back.

“STOP,” I scream as I try to move away from his touch. My sobs now turn into full-on crying. The huge man in front of me just laughs.

"N-no p-plea-se stopp..." I could hear my own voice braking under all my fear and panic...

“Come on, let’s have some fun,” he said as he lowered me back to the floor. I try to get away immediately, trying to escape this hell.

It was useless...
_____________________________

ALICE!!”, someone yells, while shaking my body.

I open my eyes and look up at Grace. My vision is still blurry from crying. Grace wrapped her arms around my body, completely in protective mode.

She puts her hand on my face and wipes away some of my tears. I wrap my arms around Grace's shoulders and bury my face in her neck, smelling her calming vanilla scent.

It was just a nightmare! It's not real! Something like that will NEVER happen to you again!” Grace whispers.

J-just a nightmare? B-but it felt so real", I sob...

_____________________________________
That's all for today
Have a nice day
~Author

-thanks for reading.
That's our first puzzle piece of Alice's  backstory♡

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
(づ ♡︎⊂)

Btw, I'm really sorry that I didn't update since one and a half month, let’s just say that my live is even messier then before ♡