Chapter 2 -My maker and lover

This chapter takes place the day Godric disappeared, and you will have flashbacks on how he turns you.
~~~~~
You live in Dallas Texas with Godric, who happens to be your maker, and your husband and he the Sheriff of Area 9.

You woke up noticed Godric was missing and very upset about it and asked Isabel,"Where is my husband?"

~~~~
Flashbacks

You are still human and still what be turned into as a vampire, but Godric has not turned you into it, yet it has been two months since you left your old life and become family with Godric and Eric.

"What's wrong, my love?" Godric asks as he looks at you know how sad you are.

"It be two months Godric, and you have not turned me yet why come." You cry in front of him, knowing he hates seeing you sad.

Godric place his hand on your cheek and say "I don't want you to lose your human life yet"

"Please Godric I love you and want live forever with you" As tear flooding down your face as he kiss your forehead.

"I love you too and I want that but-" You interrupted him

"I want become a vampire now Godric I want a life with you"

Godric sadly nod "As you wish but there no turn back after it done"

"I understand before I turn . I have a favorite to ask I want become your wife not just a child of as your daughter not how Eric is your son but more to it"  You replied to him as he agreed.

"I like that you become my wife and you be mine forever" Godric smile as he kiss you knowing you and him will share a bond forever.

~~~~
Flashbacks ended for a bit back to the present

"Y/N we have no clue where Godric is?" Isabel responded back while watch you get very upset that he gone.

"Godric is missing and you have no fucking clue where he at" You grab Isabel by the neck and reply "Find him now"