Chapter 4 - Daughter and Mother

This chapter is about how you adopted a daughter who was a child who grew up and what became a vampire, and you are her maker.
Y/C/N - Your child name

This be the present  the day Godric disappeared and no one knows where he ain't.

Eric, with back to Bon Temps to get Sookie Stackhouse leaving you alone in your thoughts about Godric.

You have no clue where Nora is at or can't get hold of her.  So the one person you need to tell is Y/C/N.

~~~~~~
Flashbacks

It has been two years since you have become a vampire and fell in love with the most beautiful man ever, and you even married him too.

Godric and Eric were out for business trips. It  pretty much deal with bad people they dislike, and Godric know you  fine alone.

It was nighttime, and you were hungry for blood, and since Godric has taught you to hunt and glamour too.

You notice a place was burning in a small village and a lot of people died but not everyone was there was least one child who was crying for her family.

You remember what Godric told you about not feeling off kids. "My love one thing in lesson we don't feed off small child"

You saw a small child who was crying in tear as she noticed you stay there "Help" she say.

"What your name my child" You knees down toward her.

"My name is Y/C/N, I woke up  from screaming and crying my parents told me to hide. So I did. They gone my family gone" she cry in your arm as you hold your hunger from the blood of her neck.