Chapters 7 - Maker

The years went by spring, summer, fall, and winter. You love your life and your family you created. Godric and Eric are always gone half the time. The human blood bag be very helpful for us. And
Y/C/N, well, she gets older now and decides to be just like you and the other.

"Mother, when will father return?"Y/C/N ask near the table, getting her dinner you took a breath.

"I don't know my child." You replied, look at her with a smile on your face.

"So, mother I be thinking since I'm 18 now, and you once told me if I get older and make a decision if I want to become  a vampire just like you,father,and brother." Y/C/N say, look at you with a smile on her face.

You knew this day would come when the child of yours asked to become a vampire. "Are you sure, my child? You know the risk of becoming one. You will never get old or walk in the sun and never eat regularly food, just plan blood." You explain everything how that work of become a vampire.

"Yes, Mother, I know how all that works. I have been with you guys for the last 10 years since you took me as your own child." Y/C/N stood up from the chair where she was sitting at, as she walked toward you and  gave you an unexpected hug."You are my mother, and Godric is my father, and Eric is my brother. There be a time I do miss my real parents, but they be grateful for you taking care of me. It is time for me to make this decision, and I decide I would like to become a vampire."

You smile at her and say, "Do you what least wait until your father and brother come back home?"

"Yes, mother." Y/C/N replied with a smile

"I want you to do me a favor, my child? Go outside in the sun tomorrow and enjoy it as much as you can because so of later you will be just like us." You say  place your hand on her shoulder.

She nods at you with a smile "Yes mother, I should get some sleep soon since getting late for me."

Godric has returned from his trip, and it was not great he was lucky to make it alive from whatever he was dealing with. 

The night was beautiful as you looked at the sky that had a lot of stars. You were in your thoughts about everything  as Godric made you jump with surprised "Hello my beautiful"

"Godric!" You got up from the ground and wrapped your arms around his neck. Giving him a long kiss, knowing how much you miss him.

"I miss you too, my love." Godric, make a comment about the long kiss showing how much you miss each other.

"I so glad you home Godric, Y/C/N was ask about you earlier.

"She had? What wrong?"Godric questions with worry look on his face.

"Well, I think it about her decision she makes. She wants to be turned." You replied as you watched Godric with a smile on his face.

"Really,do you remember  you be the one who will turn her." Godric reminds you about the agreement.

"Yes, I do. Also, where is Eric?"You question him about Eric.

"Eric will be back soon he pretty much is being Eric." Godric replies as you laugh at his remarks.

"Y/C/N pretty much what you and him here for the beginning of her become a vampire." You say

Godric understands. "When she wants to be turned." You look at him, place your hand on his shoulder, and answer.

"I told her to enjoy the sun tomorrow, so hopefully, tomorrow night is the day she will become a vampire."  You remember how that was when you were once a human.

Godric, look at you with worry on his face. "Do you sometimes miss the sunlight?" Godric asks.

You give him a blink stare at first, and then you finally answer back. "Sometimes but I don't miss that old life of mine, not even my parents who try to sell me off. If I hadn't met you, my whole life would have been very different." Suddenly,blood tear was running down your face as Godric wiped them off.

"It's okay, my love, don't cry." Godric pulls you in his arms, giving you a hug. The next min, you look up at him,as you give him so passionate kiss and the other next you were on your bed about to make love like always.

The next day

You woke up next to Godric in his arms, both naked as usual. It is the day you're going to turn Y/C/N to a vampire.

Godric slowly woke up as he could tell you nervous. "What wrong, my love?" As he placed his hand on your shoulder.

You were silent for a few minutes and finally answered, "I scared of being a new maker soon. Taking full responsibility for her. I just don't know how you do it."

"Everything will be fine it nothing new. You have taken care of Y/C/N for 10 years like your own child." Godric replies as he grabs your jaw to face him for a kiss.

You slowly moan from the kiss he gives you.  It got you so turn on that you got on top of him and pin him down, making Godric smirk. "I love it when you get like this, my love."

"It your fault for getting me turned on." You replied at his comment.

Before you and Godric get to the juicy part. Eric came out of nowhere and said, "I wish I didn't hear that." This got Godric upset the fact Eric walk in and well you  embarrassed and cover your self up.

"Eric,what the hell." Godric responds to Eric remark of comment he made.

"Sorry for interrupting you guys, but
Y/C/N what to know when you guys are planning on turning her to a vampire?" Eric ask

"Tell her soon give us few min of get dressed." Godric replies back as Eric nods and leaves. As soon he left you and Godric alone. Godric gives you the sorry look "I so sorry for his behavior."

You smiled at Godric and told him, "It okay, I no longer horny and truth be honest I need to get this done and over with."

"I here for you matter what and I can still help you with everything." Godric offer his help for you to be a great maker.

Time skip

Y/C/N was a bit nervous at first but the moment you suck your fangs in her neck a drain a lot of her blood. Godric was telling you to stop so she can drink some of your blood to finish the process of  becoming a vampire.

Godric buried  you and Y/C/N to the ground  so you can continue the step of becoming a vampire and maker.

This is the moment your life changes a lot. As you wish, you and Y/C/N will never be unbound at all.