Chapter 6 - Lost and Happiest

Godric has been missing for a few days and has no answer at all. Nora is nowhere to be find she be off the book. Eric at Bon Temps trying to convince this girl named Sookie Stackhouse to help us. And thank goodness for Y/C/N keeping you company until Godric returns.

"Mother!" Y/C/N snap you out of your mind as you look at her."Have you fed today or have any tru blood?"

"No, my child." You replied as you sat on the bed thinking about Godric. "I just wish he was here."

"I know, mom." Y/C/N sat next to and give you and hug.

You and Godric have a great life together for 1000 years. But for Godric, you feel like something wrong lastly with him. "Godric is great, man, and I feel like in my bone, he been acting strange lastly." You say feeling blood tear comes down your face as Y/C/N grab some tissues.

"Mother, I think father doesn't want to be in this world anymore." Y/C/N  make a comment about Godric that she knows  something you don't know about.

"What you mean by that?" You ask getting up from her remark of comment.

"Don't be mad, mother, but he promised me not to say anything about it." Y/C/N  make another comment about Godric plan.

"Do you know where your father is?" You ask as she shook her head no.

"I just know he promised me not to say anything to you until he tell you." Y/C/N reply back try to give you a hug.

"Please tell what he say to you." You demand answers

"Father wants to end his life and doesn't want to be a vampire anymore." Y/C/N  answers back

"After 1000 years by his side, and he just wants to leave me." You start to cry again.

"Please don't tell Eric or the other."
Y/C/N make a comment.

You know that Godric is still alive, but where is he thought.

~~~~~~
Flashbacks

You ,Godric, Eric and Y/C/N  finally find a new home with your personal blood bag human who been taking great care of her for the past few years now she just turn 11 today and can't wait to celebrate with her.

"Look at you my child all grown up." You give your daughter a hug.

"Yes indeed she has." Godric announced his self with a smile.