Chapter 9 - Y/C/N as a vampire

You watch the house go boom as everyone was hurt. Your mind was going crazy like what just happened. You race back into your home and find few people alive, and some of them died.  Lucky Godric was okay he was standing their like a statue in shock.  You ran toward him with a hug as he arms were around you.

"What happened?" You ask

Godric, look at you trying to puzzle  everything. " I have no clue."

"You should get out of here. It ain't safe." You say to him who places his hand on your arm and rubs it up and down.

"I fine, you should head to the hotel. I be there soon." Godric replies as he gives you a kiss.

Your mind is going crazy think about things. Knowing Godric going leave you forever. And now you just  witnessed your own home blow up.

The moment you finally went to the hotel where everyone is at. You saw the one crazy bitch that was always on TV alot, Nan Flanagan.

What now, why is she here? All you can  say in your head. Is she here for Godric leadership of being a sheriff. Only if they know what Godric is planning on doing.

"Mom!" Y/C/N, call out for you trying to get your attention as you see your daughter, You start to have flashbacks about her as a vampire.

~~~~

Flashbacks

It be 5 years since you decide to turn your daughter to a vampire and she getting out of hand.

Godric and Eric is off doing whatever they are and you stuck babysitter your out of control vampire daughter.

"If your father was here and see you like this he be disappointed." You shout at your daughter.

"Oh  please, he be on my side." Y/C/N reply with attitude.

"Not with that attitude. You don't understand how much your father work so hard to keep the peace in this home and try to cover his tracks." You say As your anger get to you.

"Oh  please mother spear me the details about father. He ain't saint you know. All the business trip with Eric who know what he be doing while he ain't with you. Who know he probably fucking some other chick that ain't you." Before your daughter can continue you slap her a cross the face.

"How dare you say that to me. I'm your maker and you should show me some respect." You start to cry "Is it so hard for you to just control your hunger I had when I was turn long time ago and guess who thought me that your father." The moment you finished speaking you walk around still crying in bloody tears how could she after all this years you have treat that girl as your fresh in blood.

As you walk out the house alone in the night time suddenly you hear "I sorry mom , I don't know how much I hurt you." Y/C/N, place her arms around you.

"Please be careful of your word. I love you like you, my flesh, in blood, but I feel like I'm be a terrible maker." You replied, trying not to cry again.

"Don't cry, mom I will try my best to control myself  not to go over  board with feeding on someone." Your daughter say.

You give her a hug and say "I think I need to go back out there and help you out again."

"That be nice." Y/C/N reply with a smile on her face.

The night went so fast that Godric and Eric returned from whatever they was. You and Y/C/N was out hunting and you got Y/C/N  control her hunger back to normal.

The moment you and Y/C/N walk inside of your home.  You find Godric and Eric waiting up for you and your daughter to return.

"Well it seems like we miss something here." Godric saw the mess that your daughter made after the huge fight you had earlier.

"Oh that I forgot to clean that up earlier." You explain to him

"Do I need to know what happened here?" Godric asks as his eyebrow rise up .

"You see father, I got mad at mother about something and I make the mess. But now me and her fix everything and I apologize for my actions to her." Y/C/N explained her actions but not telling the whole story.

Eric just shook his head and say " I should leave you guys to figure this out" as he walk out of the room to the other.

"You know it getting late I should get to bed soon." Your daughter replied as she disappeared from the room very quickly.

You sigh as you try to clean up the mess but Godric stop you "My love what happens for real."

"Truth is I'm terrible maker. Y/C/N got out of control of her feeding and we got into a huge fight about it." You watch Godric places his hands on both of your cheeks.

"You ain't a terrible maker, my love it see like what happens you work things out with her." Godric give you a kiss

"I feel like I am a terrible one." You trying to blame yourself for being a bad maker.

"My love, you the most beautiful woman in the world and great maker stop doubting yourself." Godric got you blushing what he say to him.

"Thank you , you the best maker I ever have in my life I don't want lose you ever." You replied back as you and him head to bed as the day go by as ever.

~~~~~

Flashbacks end

"Mom! Are you okay." Y/C/N snap you out of the flashbacks

"Yes I fine, how did you I be here." You replied

"Father call and say that you been needing my company. And he told me what happened to the house.  That crazy how the whole house is ruin bad."
Y/C/N say, the moment she something. She watch you like you up of something.  "Mom whatever you thinking don't."

-----
If you don't know you need to read the present your character is the one think about her flashbacks with Godric. I know some of you don't what me to kill him off but I have to it part of your Grief and pain that you don't want live anymore without him.

I might have few chapters left for  present Godric being alive and the rest is you deal with grief and flashbacks of your life with him.

Soon who know my last chapter be happy with your character see Godric again in the afterlife.  But you got to wait and see.