Part 7

This story will end after 3 to 4 parts.... 46 se 37 votes ho gaye.... Kitna apne aap ko samjhane ki koshsish karu ki kya phark padta hai par sach toh yeh hai ki phark padta hai.... I had so much to write in Drishyam..... Par response was so bad.... like less than 20 votes toh maine story unpublish kar di..... Chah kar ke bhi aaj kal likhne ka mann nahi karta.... 

Feels like ki mera content ab utna acha nahi bacha..... yeh sach hai kya???

Continued

Anuseena broke their kiss.... Their foreheads were resting against each other.... 

Haseena: Are you okay??? 

Anubhav nodded his head.... Suddenly the cordless rang.... Anubhav picked up the call.... 

Anubhav(On call): Yes... ok.... Send him in the conference room..... 

He hung up..... 

Anubhav: Haseena Raghav.... Raghav Randhawa is here.... Come.... (Haseena nodded) And don't pay any attention to what he says.... 

Haseena: Aa..... ok...

*********

Anuseena entered the meeting.... Haseena was behind Anubhav holding a writing pad in her hand.... Raghav was already present there.... Anubhav on the chair that was opposite to Mr. Randhawa..... And Haseena was standing behind him.... 

Raghav: Anubhav..... 

Anubhav: Mr. Singh for you.... 

Raghav: Mr. Singh.... I want to talk to you..... In private....

Anubhav: Mr. Randhawa, I think you are here in my office for business purposes, and she (Haseena) is My PA to assist me with the same.... So, I want you to respect our time and directly get to the point.... 

(Haseena kept her hand on his back to calm him down.... Her hand was placed in such a way that Raghav could not see anything) 

Raghav: Fine.... I want you to back off.... You won't sign the deal with Raichands....

Anubhav: You are no one to tell me what I'm supposed to do.... 

Raghav: Why are you doing this to me??? I'm your cousin.... your brother.... I thought that you'd help me in crisis but.... You are snatching away the only hope from me..... Firstly, you snatched away my mother..... Our family was ripped apart (Haseena felt Anubhav's body getting tense) and then you are taking away my company too.... Why??? Why are you so cruel towards me???

Raghav was now playing the victim card.... He understood from the conversation earlier with Anubhav that his PA meant something to him and now he wants to defame Anubhav in her eyes... 

Haseena was shocked but she plastered a neutral expression on her face..... Even though this was not her place to speak but she won't stay mum and let Raghav say all those things to Anubhav.... Why??? Her conscience asked??? But she was still not having the answers.... 

Haseena was about to speak something when Anubhav spoke....

Anubhav (Calmly yet sternly): Mr. Randhawa I like to keep my personal and professional life separate.... I don't like events of our personal life being discussed here in my office.... 

Raghav: Why so that your PA doesn't know who you really are and what you did to me and my family..... 

Raghav (to Haseena): You know what.... Your boss is a....

  Haseena (firmly): Mr. Randhawa.... I don't want to listen any sort of unpleasantries for boss....  

Raghav: You.... (Got up)

Anubhav: Would you like to walk out of my office on your own or shall I call the security for you???

Raghav angrily walks out after slamming the door behind him.... Anubhav got up and turned around to face Haseena..... 

Anubhav: Haseena..... Cancel all the meetings for today.... You can go home today and be ready at 08 :30 pm..... We'll be heading to Banglore.....

Haseena: Par.... 

Anubhav: Please Haseena.... Abhi kuch nahi..... Hume thodi der akela rehena hai...... 

Haseena nodded and walked out..... 

***************

Haseena (On call): I Love him.... Yes I Love my boss..... Aur iss Banglore ki trip mein hum unhe bata denge..... Phir jo hona hai ho jaye..... Nahi yeh attraction ya Lust nahi hai..... Agar hota na toh hume itna time nahi lagta apne emotions samjhne mein.... Aapko toh pata hai hum unhe bilul bhi pasand nahi karte the.... Phir dheere dheere hume samjh aaya ki unki life mein kuch bura hua hai and that is the reason voh sochte hai ki ki life is all about give and take..... But hum unhe yeh batana chahate hai ki iss duniya mein sachha pyaar hota hai..... Life is not about give and take....  I want to heal those scars on his soul....  Aap chinta mat kijiye aapke bhai ko bhi koi aisi ladki zaroor milegi jo sirf unn se mohabbat kare..... Unki shaurat se nahi..... 

Suddenly her door bell rang.....

Haseena (On call): Acha shayaad sir aa gaye hai.... Hum phone rakhte hai.... Vaha pahuch ke aapko call karenge.... Ji..... Bye

Haseena opened the door only to find Anubhav's driver..... He was an old man....

Driver: Aap Haseena Mallik....

Haseena: Ji hum hi hai....

Driver: Voh Anubhav baba ne hume beja hai..... Laiye aapka bag hum le chalte hai

Haseena: Nahi kaka please...... Uski koi zarurat nahi hai..... Ik hi toh handbag hai.... Hum khud le jayenge.....

Saying this Haseena took her bag..... Locked her house and followed the driver.... She was disappointed because Anubhav didn't come to pick her up..... Is he giving her a cold shoulder??? If yes, then what was her fault????   

So this was today's part.....

Hope you liked it.....

There is a major twist in the upcoming chapters.... Stay tuned to know more....

Stay safe and take care

Bye