Part 13

After 5 months

Khan Corporation, New York

Vikas: Mr. Raichand I'm sorry to inform you but right now you don't have any appointment with Mr. Singh.....

Agasthya: I don't care about it.... 

Vikas: But boss would be upset....

Agasthya entered Anubhav's cabin without knocking and slammed the door behind it.... Anubhav, who was checking some files, snapped his head at the sudden noise.... Vikas who followed Agasthya spoke

Vikas: I'm sorry boss but Mr. Raichand was.....

Agasthya (Interrupted): Anubhav, we need to talk.... NOW.... 

Anubhav: Vikas.... you can go... 

Vikas nodded and left Anubhav's cabin.... 

Agasthya (Angrily): Care to tell me what the hell is this??? 

Agasthya threw some papers on Anubhav's desk.... When Anubhav saw those papers his eyes widened....

Agasthya: Your lawyer gave this to me..... Now you tell me just one thing MR. Anubhav Singh.... How on the Earth will you marry AK's daughter WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED TO HASEENA???

Anubhav: Yeh... yeh sab kab.... hume nahi pata....

Agasthya: Tujhe pata hai tere uss lawyer ne vedio bhi bejha hai.... You both got married in church and that too 8 months ago!!!

Anubhav: Voh video dikhaiye hume....

Agasthya showed him that video.... In the video Anuseena signed the marriage papers...Haseena was wearing a white ball gown and Anubhav was clad in black suit.... They recited the vows and then the priest in the church declared them married....

Anubhav sat on his chair with his head in his hands....

Anubhav: What have we done??? That night we both were drunk and then when we woke up none of us remembered anything.... 

Agasthya: Tujhe uss time AK ke baare mein....

Anubhav: Nahi pata tha....

Agasthya: Par Anubhav tujhe Haseena ko dhundh ke uss se divorce papers pe sign karwane honge otherwise  teri aur AK ki beti ki shaadi....

Anubhav: Pehele mille toh AK ki beti.... See Agasthya humari Haseena ne hume kasam di thi ki and now only one month is left.... Aap kaise karenge kya karenge hume nahi pata bas aap AK ki beti ko dhundhiye.... Haseena ko hum khud dhundh lenge....

Agasthya: Hmm.... Sab karunga par filhall mujhe bhuk lagi hai.... Tu mera dimaag khaa gaya....  

Anubhav called through intercom 

Anubhav: Vikas please send two cups of hot coffee.... (looked and Agasthya) Ik mein sugar thodi kam rakna and chocolate cupcakes.... 

Anubhav hanged up....

After 15 minutes

A person knocked Anubhav's door....

Anubhav: Come in....

A man in his late 40's came holding the order.... Anubhav asked him to keepp the food on his table and gave him a tip....

Agasthya started to eat the cupcake

Agasthya: Uumm.... Yummy.... delicious.... 

Anubhav: Eat quietly....

Agasthya: I can't when it is soooo good.... Wanna try it???