Part 9

Pure Delight Restaurant, Bangalore 

Haseena was wearing Black-colored full length one piece that was having a slit up till her thigh while Anubhav was wearing a silver-colored three-piece suit....  They both were sitting in the VIP area of the restaurant and were enjoying their food and were trying to know more about each other....

Anubhav: Haseena.... I 

Suddenly there was a blackout..... Anuseena stood up.... Haseena held Anubhav's hand because she was well aware of his fear from darkness.....

Suddenly there was a voice of Bullet shot..... And the glass wall behind them shattered into pieces.... Anubhav took out his gun and fired blindly and there was a thud sound that echoed in the dark silence

Anubhav: Haseena.... run.... 

He held Haseena's hand and ran with her to the car..... The one which Agasthya Raichand insisted to take.... Anubhav was firing at every man who tried to attack at them.... He had a silencer on his gun so there was no noise..... They both got inside the car and Anubhav started driving..... There were several cars that were following him.... 

Anubhav: Haseena.... Call Agasthya..... (Passed his phone)

Haseena hurriedly took his phone and dialed Agasthya's number.... She had put the call on speaker....

Agasthya (on call): Tu mujhe chain se jeene mat de... Mai teri love story mein.....

Anubhav: There are men following our car.... I just shot 5 in the restaurant..... 

Agasthya: I just need 10 minutes.... Take them to the highway....

Saying this he hung up.... Anubhav did the same he diverted his car towards the highway.... Suddenly there was a sharp sound of glass breaking.... Anubhav turned his gaze towards Haseena and saw that the glass window of passenger's seat gave up because of a bullet and that bullet missed Haseena by just 5 inches.... He quickly shot the man who aimed at the window.....  

Anubhav: Haseena.... 

Haseena: Hum thik hai.... (Whispered) 

And within 3 minutes some men sent by Agasthya came and killed every single person who were after Anuseena's life.....

Anubhav's phone rang....

Haseena: Agasthya Raichand....

Anubhav: Take it.....

Haseena received the call.... She had put the call on speaker.... 

Agasthya: How bad it is???

Anubhav: Not much.... We are now in control....

Agasthya: Anubhav.... Mujhe nahi lagta tum logo ko tumhare ghar janna chahiye..... There might be danger..... I suggest ki tum log ik raat ke liye kissi hotel ruk jaana chahiye.... I'll do the bookings and send you the details

Anubhav: Fine.... And try to find out the person behind this.... 

Anubhav hanged up the call..... All this while Haseena was sitting straight and was blankly gazing the road.... Anubhav so wanted to talk to her but decided to talk when they reach the hotel.... 

Soon they reached the hotel.... Before they can get out Agasthya's phone came..... But this time on Haseena's phone..... 

Haseena: Yeh.... hume kyu phone kar rahe hai??? 

Anubhav: Pata nahi.... Aap speaker pe rakhiyega....

Haseena received the call and put it on speaker.....