Chapter One

3 Months

Sky's Pov:

I fall to my knees in-front of the toilet and empty the contents of my stomach. Enzo runs in behind me, stopping as one hand gathers my hair and the other rubs my back.

"You... you should be in the meeting" I mumble, leaning against his legs. He squats down, "Your more important" he says leaning over to flush the toilet. I reach out and grab his arm causing him to freeze.

I push back onto my knees, emptying my stomach more. His hand moves to my back once again. I give myself a few seconds before leaning back. "Go back to the meeting. I'm fine" I tell him looking at him.

"Amore, our men can wait" he replies, flushing the toilet before helping me off the floor. I straighten out my dress and walk over to the counter. Enzo stands behind me, watching as I brush my teeth.

Another wave of nausea hits and I grab the counter. Enzo grabs my waist, "I think it's best if you stay in bed" he whispers as I spit the toothpaste out. I shake my head, instantly regretting it when it makes the nausea worse.

"If I was to stay in bed every time I have nausea then I would be stuck there for the rest of this pregnancy" I snap, turning to face him. His eyes soften and a smile appears.

"What?" I ask looking over his face. "Your cute when your mad" he whispers causing heat to rise to my checks. I open my mouth to reply but he crashes his lips on mine stopping me.I kiss him back, my arms moving around his neck.

His hands move to the back of my thighs and he picks me up. My legs wrap around his waist as he leads us out to the bedroom.

Slowly he moves up the bed and leans down, my back meeting the soft mattress. He breaks the kiss and moves to my neck. Placing a trail of soft kisses before sucking on that sweet spot.

A gasp escapes me as my back arches, "What-" I pause when he bites down leaving his mark. "What about the meeting?" I ask my fingers scratching the back of his neck.

He pulls away and looks down at me. He doesn't say anything as he looks down, watching his hand as it trails up my thigh and under my dress. He looks back at me as he slides my underwear to the side.

My mouth falls open and my back arches as he slowly swipes his finger over my clit. "Fuck" I whisper my head falling back into the pillow.

He begins toying with my clit and I moan in response. He leans down, his breath fanning across my ear. "They can wait until I've left my wife satisfied" he whispers, before pushing a finger in, his palm pushing against my clit.

"Oh god" I whimper as he pulls away from my ear. He works his finger as I shamelessly move my hips so his palm is rubbing me. My stomach tightens as my orgasm builds.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I cry my nails digging into Enzo's neck. "Come for me" He orders and I come undone. My orgasm ripping through me. My head falls back and my back arches.

I slump into the mattress my breathing heavy. Enzo withdraws his finger and sucks it in his mouth. I remove my legs from his waist and sit up. "Now we can go back" he says climbing off the bed and holds his hand out for me.

I take it and we head back downstairs.
———

I've been with Enzo for 2 years, and I still have no clue how I'm supposed to run things around here. I know that whatever I say goes but there's so much more to it and I'm not going to lie, it's terrifying.

What if I fuck it all up?

I sit at the end of the table, Enzo to my right. He's standing his hands press against the table. "Just make sure the shipments get here untouched" he orders his voice strained.

Our men nod before exiting the room. Enzo slumps down in his chair, his index and middle finger rubbing his chin. Pushing my chair out and move closer to Enzo.

He looks up at me, his muscles tense. Placing my hands on his shoulders I slide onto his lap so I'm straddling him. One hand moves to my hip, the other to my stomach.

I move closer and rest my head in the crook of his neck. His hands moving to my back holding me there. "You want lunch?" he asks tilting his head slightly.

I shake my head, "I'll just end up over the toilet again" I reply closing my eyes. He moves a strand of my hair away from my face before rubbing his thumb over my cheek. "You want to sleep?" He asks and I nod.

I feel my body rise as Enzo stands from his seat. His arms holding me to him as he carry's me out of the meeting room and upstairs.

He walks towards the bed and lays me down in the middle of it. He kicks his shoes off before climbing in beside me and resting up against the headboard. I shuffle closer and cuddle up to him.

"Get some rest" he whispers as I close my eyes.