Bonus Chapter

Trigger warning ⚠️

Sky's pov:

"Okay Keith now you can add the chocolate chips" Sarah says passing him the bag. "Finally" he whines before pouring half the bag in. I sit on the bar stool in front of them, Gabby sitting in my lap.

"Hmm what's being cooked in here" Tony asks entering the kitchen. I look over my shoulder and smile, "Hi. I didn't hear you come in" I say as he approaches.

He shrugs and places his hands on my shoulders before placing a kiss to the top of my head. "That doesn't answer my question" he says sitting down beside me.

"COOKIES" Keith says clapping his hands as Sarah places the tray in the oven. Tony and I laugh, our attention moving to him. Gabby babbles and Tony looks towards her.

"Come here" he says taking her from my lap. My smile drops as a sharp cramp travels throughout my lower abdomen.

Weird

"You okay, sweetheart?" Sarah asks a confused look on her face. "Yea, just hungry" I reply with a smile. Another sharp pain causes me to shift in my seat.

"Excuse me" I say sliding off the seat and heading upstairs. Closing the bathroom door I lean against the sink as another cramp hits.

Okay, this is weird

Lorenzo's pov:

"Where is she?" I ask, rushing into the foyer. "Upstairs. Your bathroom" Sarah replies, Gabby resting on her hip. Tony stands beside her, Keith in his arms. Heading for the stairs I take two at a time and rush towards our bathroom.

Sobs fill the bedroom from behind the door and my heart breaks at the sound. Swinging the door open my eyes land on my wife curled up on the floor. "Fuck" I mumble, taking in the blood that runs down her inner thighs as I sit behind her.

"Enzo" Sky sobs, noticing my presence. "I'm here Amore" I whisper, gently pulling her on my lap. She clings to me, her tears staining my shirt. Slowly I rise to my feet, and head for the shower.

"Hang on baby" I whisper as I balance her weight on one arm and use my free hand to turn the knob. The shower comes to life and I step under the spray, the water below turning crimson.

Slowly I sit back down, making sure to keep Sky's lower half under the warm water. "I-I'm losing our baby" she sobs, her teary eyes meeting mine.

"I know baby, I know" I whisper, my voice breaking a little. Her eyes pinch close and her nails dig into my bicep. Her body shakes with a sob, and I can feel my own tears rising.

"I-I'm so sorry" she whispers her nails digging into my bicep more. "Fuck baby. Please don't blame yourself" I whisper, the first of the tears slipping causing my voice to break again.

She releases one of her hands and places it on her lower stomach. Resting my forehead on her's I let the tears fall. My body shaking with my own sob as I place my hand on top of hers where our baby once was.

We sit in the shower, our sobs muffled by the sound of running water.

We've lost our baby

———

Gently I place Sky down in our bed, her eyes red and puffy. Mine no better. I sit down next to her, my hand running through her hair. She stares at the wall ahead, "Lorenzo" she whispers. "Yes baby?" I say and she turns to lay on her back.

Her mouth opens but no words come out. Fresh tears begin to fall and I immediately pull her into my lap, holding her tight.

She's blaming herself

"Baby listen to me please-" I whisper trying to keep my own tears at bay "this is NOT your fault" I whisper and place a kiss to the top of her head. A sob of my own filling the room seconds later. I hold her close as we both grieve the loss of our baby.