Chapter Eight

One day old

Sky's pov:

The door opens and Enzo helps me out of the car, making sure I don't trip while I hold our daughter in my arms. He closes the door behind us, his hand resting on the small of my back while we walk towards the house.

I forget how painful it is to walk after having a baby

We approach the door and I notice the guards trying to get a look. Smiling, I adjust her blanket, showing her tiny face. The guards smiling ever so slightly once they get a glimpse.

They open the door and the one to the right leans down, slightly. "She's beautiful" he whispers before straightening, going back to his professional form.

I smile, glancing back at Gabriella before stepping inside. Immediately I'm surrounded, Tony, Keith, Brody,Luca and Sarah all trying to get a look.

"Oh my god she's adorable" Sarah says clapping her hands softly. "Mamma see" Keith mumbles and Enzo picks him up. Immediately Keith's eyes light up.

"Fuck. I have a niece" Luca says looking over Brody's shoulder. "Fuck" Keith repeats after Luca. Enzo and Luca both burst out laughing as my eyes widen as I bite back a laugh.

It's not funny

Clearing my throat, I look at Keith. "Let's not be saying that okay?" I ask and he nods before sliding out of Enzo's arms and running away. Gabriella starts crying and I look up at Enzo.

"She's hungry" I tell him and he nods. We all move to the living room and I sit down on the couch, Enzo placing a blanket over my shoulder to cover Gabriella as I prepare to feed her.

He sits down beside me, the others taking seats around the space. "So brother how does it feel to be a dad?" Luca asks patting Enzo on the shoulder.

I glance at him, waiting for his answer. "I've been a dad for the past 2 and a half years" he replies and I feel my heart melting.

He's talking about Keith

A huge smile plasters on my face and I glance down at the blanket. "How are you feeling Sky?" Sarah asks catching my attention. "Great" I reply adjusting the blanket as it begins to fall.

———

Placing Gabriella in the co-sleeper I take a seat on the bed. I can't keep my eyes off her, tiny footsteps fill the silent room and I glance behind me to find Keith making his way over.

Slowly he climbs into my lap, his attention going right to his sister. "Sissy sleeping" he says looking over his shoulder back at me. I nod and place a kiss on his head.

"Do you like being an older brother so far?" I ask and he nods, grinning ear to ear. Slowly he moves off my lap and leans over the side of the co-sleeper. I grab his waist making sure he doesn't fall.

He leans over and places a kiss to her head and oh my god, my heart. Smiling he leans back before turning around. "Night night" he says before placing a kiss to my cheek.

He climbs off my lap and runs out of the room. "Night Dadda" I hear him say telling me Lorenzo has made his way into the room. "Night buddy" Lorenzo replies before making his way over and sitting down beside me.

"She's got your eyes" I mumble glancing at him. He stares at her in complete awe, a smile appearing every time he sees her. My heart melting every time.

I'm not used to to sharing these moments with someone

Enzo's hand snakes around my waist and he pulls me onto his lap and his lips connect with my neck. "Are your parents going to meet her?" I ask looking back at him.

He shrugs, "I don't think I want them too" he admits quietly looking at me. His parents were pissed to say the least when me and Enzo became official, even more so when we got married. They don't talk to Enzo much anymore and sometimes I feel like I'm to blame.

Maybe because I am

As if he senses where my thoughts have gone Enzo spins me around so I'm straddling him. His eyes searching mine before he places a kiss to my lips.

"My parents made their choice, and as long as I have you by my side I couldn't care less. You're my family now" he says before kissing me once again. I kiss him back before resting my head in the crook of his neck.

I love him so fucking much