Vilayti Majnu

"This is exactly your problem, Kiara!" He was screaming at top of his lungs and I was just a minute away of losing my patience.

"Stop shouting at me." I glared at him but his eyes grew dense and dark.

"I am the fool, who is trying in this relationship while you are just existing with no purpose." His words were piercing my ears now.

"Don't try then let's breakup." Here we go, his demeanor flipped 180 degrees, his eyes got soft and his face drained of any expression.

"I love you Kiara! How can you say this to me?" Okay, now it is irritating me.

"Stop lying, I don't know by repeating this one sentence again and again whom do you try to convince? Me or your own self?" I am losing my patience, I am losing my patience pretty soon.

"You mean, I don't love you?" In a second he yanked me against his chest while grabbing my arms.

"Leave me, you are hurting me!" His grip was strong and I am sure there is gonna be his fingers imprinted on my skin. I tried to fidget out of his hold but he was bulky and strong enough to keep me at my place.

"I said leave me Asshole!" I kicked him in the nuts making him curl in pain as I freed myself from his grip.

"Don't you fucking dare to ever! I said ever come close to me! I am gonna chop your dick and feed to my dog. We are over Amay!" I walked pass him, rubbing my arms. My skin burnt at the place he touched, such a poor excuse of existence are these men.

I didn't expect or want but my eyes brimed of tears and it hurts. I didn't love him, but he had no right to treat me like this. No one has any right to treat anyone bad.

I was rushing to my hostel when Rakshit held my wrist and made me face him.
"What happened Kia?" He asked softly and I shook my head in no. I was not able to form any words as the lump in my throat was hard to swallow.

"Did your dick of a boyfriend do something?" I can tell he was furious.

"He is no more my boyfriend." I spoke and broke into sobs. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"Ssh, Kia its okay. I am here." His words were comforting and I don't know why but I was sobbing loud now.

"Come lets go to our spot." He took me to the book cafe, we both visits regularly.

We sat across each other and he placed our regular order. I was not crying now but my mood was still sore.

"Now tell me what happened?" I knew I had to tell him and now god save Amay's ass.

"He tried to manhandle me." I told him and his jaw clenched in anger.

"He did what?" He gritted his teeth and I knew Amay you are gone, okay bye bye taata see you never again!

"Uss saale langoor ki itii aukaat." He rose from his chair and I have to practically pull him down because this bull is tough to control.

"I told you to not get into this meaningless relationship, but sunni hi nahi haii kabhii kisiki..." guys lets get ready for bhaashn by Mr. Rakshit Arora.

"I am sorry, but it happened because of you!" I am not wrong it did happen because of him.

After I left Aryan on hook, he was surprised by my actions. He tried to make me understand that I can have fun with him without being guilty. I don't know but meaningless sex leaves me with this guilty feeling as if I have cheated myself.

After constant efforts, out of frustration he asked me to get into a real relationship if that's what I want and your spontaeneous Kiara Sharma said yes to the next person who proposed me - bloody Amay duvedi!!