Sweet sour spicy

His eyes has one evident emotion- hunger. He tied my hands over my head with the head board, and walked close to me. His each step was screaming of the desire that was building inside both of us.

He leaned toward me and kissed my lips hungrily. His lips sucked mine slowly yet passionately. He stepped back and got rid of his shirt and trousers. His masculine stature of perfection was at display, he smirked at me and raised a brow.

"What are you staring at, Doll?" His lips twitched into a smile as he witnessed my unwavering gaze on his body.

"My feast for tonight." I whispered looking into his eyes, which reflected his wild thoughts.

He chortled and bit his inner cheek, slowly walking toward me. He crawled on the bed toward me. Oh god! what is this man doing? Playing dom and sub at the same time. 

 All I wanted right now was to trail my fingers on his body, bite him and mark him mine. He started kissing my lips but his hands were away form my body and I am not liking the feeling at all.

His kisses trailed from my lips to my jaw and down my neck. I couldn't do anything but enjoy his torture on my skin.

Just in mid of devouring my lips, he brought the tip of vibrator near my mouth.

"Lick it, Doll." This man can order me to do backflips right now, and I will happily follow. Argh, why do all the strong feminine energy leaves my body whenever he works on it.

He gently put the vibrator near my lips and I put the silicone toy in my mouth. I trailed my tongue from its tips to the bottom. his eyes were growing darker as I sucked the toy in my mouth. He chuckled and in the next second I felt the toy drenched in my saliva on my nipple. He captured my lips into a rough and wild kiss. When he tortured my hardened buds with the changing pace of the vibrator. OH god! Why can't he touch me?

I groaned at the discomfort growing in my core, and he chuckled against my lips.

"What happened Doll?" I knew this man wanted me to beg, but I am not begging him. He was at fault, and I am keeping it uptight till my last breath huh!!

"Ahh, just do it alright!" I groaned and he chuckled more.

He increased the pace of the vibrator and next moment I felt it near the tip of my clit. I moaned out loud when he started rubbing it in circular motion around the hardened throbbing nub. 

"Ahh..." He decreased the pace and slowly played with it at my entrance.

He kissed me once again and groaned more, I felt his clothed erection rubbing  against my stomach. So it is similarly difficult for him too I see. I knew what to do in order to get what I want.

He increaced the pace of the vibrator and inserted it inside me.

"Ahh Aryaann!" Here we go, his face grew darker, and he captured my lips in a hungry kiss. 

"Damnit Doll..." I knew about the effect I have on him and sorry my almighty that I am using it against him.

I started taking his name with every thrust of the toy inside me. He was growing impatient with my every building moan.

"Are you close?" He asked me in a whisper and I nodded eagerly basically starving for his touch at this point.

"Okay," What the hell!! What is this okay? He took out the vibrator just near to my release and walked to sit on the sofa right in front of me.

"What the hell it was?" I barked at him only to gain a chortle from his side.

"Your punishment my love, you were sitting with some other man in a wedding altar. Do you have any idea how the sight pierced my heart?" He huffed shaking his head.

"But don't leave me hanging like that. You, too, need me, I can see." I eyed his erection and he chuckled more.

"Yes, baby you will see." He pulled his boxers down and set his member free. It sprung out touching his abdomen.

He started rubbing his shaft to and fro, his head fell back as he groaned in pleasure. His lips parted, hair falling on his forehead, his naked frame and his hands on his member. I so wanted to touch myself, but this man had me tied.

He groaned in pleasure as he rubbed himself harder. I was dripping wet at the site before me and I lost it completely when he moaned my name from those luscious lips of his.

"Umm Doll.... Kiara, I love you baby...." Okayy I am done for real.

"Stop!" I yelled and his actions ceased, his eyes met mine.

"Touch me please." I begged and his face radiated the joy of victory.

"With pleasure my love." He walked toward me and his hand landed on my ass. He spanked me making me quiver under his touch. He untied me and I held his shoulders when another slap landed on ny core.

"Ah!" He smiled at my reaction and he caressed my skin softly.

"Let me make love to you tonight." He whispered as his fingers tucked at my nipples. He rubbed them and squeezed them capturing my lips. His hands travelled on my body claming it as his.

His hands moved in rhythm, kneading my breasts as his mouth encircled my buds. His lips sucked them making me grow restless. His hand cupped me down there, slowly parting my folds and  rubbing my clit gently until he pinched me and bit me at the same time, making me scream in pleasure.

His wet kisses all across my body till his tongue licked my dripping juices. He started sucking me, biting me, licking it enjoying each moment of my torment.

After having his fair share of time in pleasuring me, he thursted it in me. With a pace of a beast he fucked me in and out. The pleasure was on peak, it is better than the last time.

"Argh Aryan faster, I am so close..." I moaned as he rammed inside me.

"Umm Doll, Marry me." He huffed and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Please tell me, I am also close." My walls clenched around his length.

"Yes yes yess," I yelled as my juices creamed over him, after a minute he too came inside me.

"I love you baby, I love you so damn much." He kissed me softly.

This man, argh he is the perfect mixture of sweet and sour to my spicy life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boook khtmmm🤧✨ bss epilogue that will be out soon...

Jaakr vote krdo jo puraane chapter saare abandon kr rakhe hai aap sabne huh😮‍💨😮‍💨

Okayyy tell me in the comments how was the chapter!