[ chapter four ] when the party's over

tw: tiniest warning for visible scars in one of the pictures i used, i tried editing them out, but it looked silly, but just a little head's up, otherwise enjoy reading loves <3

"Hey, Mika can I have your eyeliner for a sec?"

Sasha had been running from their room to Mikasa and Annie's for the past forty minutes. Whatever she took from either room, she always seemed to forget yet another thing that she needed. Causing her to make a dozen trips between rooms more than she would have needed normally. Carrie, though appearing much calmer than her roommate, had no idea what she was doing. She couldn't think of any clothes she had that would be fitting for a party. Though she had managed to get her blonde hair to follow a seemingly cohesive curl pattern for once, she was at a total loss about what to wear tonight. Nothing she had seemed fitting enough for the occasion. She regretted having pawned off all the dresses she'd owned that would have been suitable for tonight, but she hadn't really had a choice in the matter.

Five minutes passed before Sasha finally came to a halt in their room with Mikasa and Annie in tow.

"You guys look incredible." Carrie said.

In comparison to the three girls, Carrie's choices of two pairs of baggy pants and a handful of semi-cute tops, felt absolutely not appropriate for the occasion. The feeling that she was going to look atrociously underdressed next to them sank her deeper and deeper into her little spiral. Sasha had opened up her usual ponytail letting her chestnut brown hair fall onto her shoulders. She wore black mini skirt and a brown top that was tied in the front. Though she wasn't one to wear skirts a lot, they suited her really well.

Mikasa always looked crazy good, but she'd taken it up a notch tonight

Mikasa always looked crazy good, but she'd taken it up a notch tonight. She had paired a corseted black dress with lace sleeves and thigh high fishnet stockings. Her feet were clad in the highest platform boots she'd seen Mikasa wear thus far. To finish it off she'd layered a bunch of different necklaces and bracelets. Though her make-up was usually comparatively light to her overall aesthetic, she was unmatched in the eyeliner department pulling off an insanely sharp wing in less than ten seconds. 

The last to come in was Annie

The last to come in was Annie. She too looked really good in her black top and matching mini skirt. Her hair laid pin-straight atop her shoulders. Carrie was so mesmerized by how amazing they all looked, she hadn't even noticed the black dress hanging from Annie's arm.