Crimson's dark desires😈🩸

Hey kitties, I'm finishing the next chapter of my Monkie kid book, while that I'll give you guys more information about my character princess Crimson and what she think about the immortal beings, as start with this fan draw i made

Oh geez... That's super cringe! My god i'm soooo embarrassed😖, i swear to you that I've made better draws than this one, but it was made in the hush (and maybe a little impatience too) and i wanted to show the point of view of Crims about the immortals, i promise i will made a better draw next time! (P.s: in the case everyone didn't notice, the doll of the left is Wukong, and the right is supposed to be Azure, i know he's ugly but i swear I'll make it better next time!)

Well, as you may know, Crim have a warm hart for freaks and unwanted creatures, because that's the way she felt back at home since her mother, the empress, never passed much time with her and was always busy attending to royal business, the thing that upset Crimson the most was seeing the immortals outlook on the unfortunate ones, she got red of anger every time the immortals heros bragged about themselves and felt superior to others, even the supreme deities, she saw her mother get taunted and challenged numerous times, but the worst part is that the empress didn't seen to care a bit, Crims developed a hatred for any immortal being that thought they are better than the deities, but the ones on her dark list were... The brotherhood.

When she built her own empire in the under world, she still see unsatisfied, she practically had everything: money, jewels, pretty clothes, a huge palace, incredible powers and lots of loyal subjects who were ready to fulfill her wishes, but she felt bothered, there wasn't a single day she didn't think on her childhood, remembering her mother being provoked and taunted by those arrogant immortal beings, and her mother simply ignoring them, Crimson was indignant by the disrespect they have for the people who were superior to them, it always triggers her, it might sound surprising, but despite being a dark deity, she's smart enough to know that challenging the superiors is a stupidity.

When she found out about the existence of a small group of immortal creatures planning on challenge the jade emperor, called the brotherhood, it made her blood boil, but the one who always get on her nerves was Sun wukong, they all annoyed her for sure but Wukong was the cake's cherry, she get so mad every time he taunted or insulted the gods, saying he's better than any of then and would become the next emperor. All she wanted was give that stupid simian a lesson, show him who is the boss!

After Wukong been imprisoned for 500 years under the mountain, Crim laughed for a good time, but soon her euphoria was replaced by dissatisfaction, she thought that this punishment was too little for him, the same happened when Wukong was forced to go on a journey to India and got a golden circle to make him behave, she still thought it was little, but couldn't help smirk every time the monk used the mantra to make the circlet tight Wukong's head, and the same scream in pain, but it bothers her not be able to punish him with her own hands.

One day, however, Crim was surprised to see the Azure lion, one of Wukong' sworn brothers, in her domain, at first, she thought of simply kick him out, but then she see the perfect opportunity to test if the immortals really are as powerful as they look, she trapped Azure on the dungeons and then, his hell begin!

For the next 5 days, Crim tortured and punished Azure in many ways, by giving him whips, Shocking him, inducting vivid nightmares while he slept, beating him and other things i better not mention, Crimson never felt so alive and euphoric, she finally had the opportunity to punish the creature she despised so bad. As bad as the punishment were, her intention was never to kill him, she wanted him to live and spread to the others that they should fear her, and she did it! Azure got very unsettled with everything, during all his torment, every time the princess come to punish him, he trembled and wailed like a scary cat, and she LOVES it, seeing his expression contort in fear and despair givens her so much pleasure.

But as much as she loved living her fantasies, she still wanted to punish the one who she despite the most: Wukong. When the celestial realm knew about the occurred, they send tropes to the blood empire in order to stop the princess, who they considered a threat, but it end up being a mistake. The knights come back to them realm with serious wounds and terrified expressions, one of them was holding a letter that was indicated to the emperor, it says the next words:

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒓, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒓𝒖𝒑𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒊 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎, 𝒂𝒎 𝒊 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑶𝒉, 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 "𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏" 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔.
𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝒂𝒎 𝒊 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?

𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔, 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔
;3

After reading the letter, the emperor made a deal with her, now the celestial realm could no longer interfere in her kingdom, and she can do what she desires as much as no innocent creature is hurt.

Well, that's everything guys, i'm sorry if it looked a little over the top, but it's my way of do things, that's it, stay tunned for the next chapter byeeee:3