Brainwashed Sakura💮😵

Hi kitties!! I'm sooooo happy rn, i don't know if you saw it but recently JessicaMGarcia4 made a special chapter using one of my Oc's, princess Crimson! I have talked about her in this book already, if you still didn't saw it, also, i made a gift for Jess of a brainwashed version of her Oc Sakura that i imagine in my head, there we go!

As i have explained in her file, to help Jess base on the chapter, Crim wanted Sakura to be her "sister", so she'll keep her closer, to make sure of that, Crimson use her power to hypnotize Sakura making her believe her friends were actually enemi...

As i have explained in her file, to help Jess base on the chapter, Crim wanted Sakura to be her "sister", so she'll keep her closer, to make sure of that, Crimson use her power to hypnotize Sakura making her believe her friends were actually enemies and were trying to take her away from Crimson, who she considered her big sister, to make it more convincing, Crim dressed Sakura almost like herself (as you can see in the picture above)

The heart-shaped brooch on her head is the cause of the brainwash, Crim gave it to Sakura as a "innocent" gift, but when Sakura put it, she immediately forgot everything about her life for a moment, Crim took this chance to implant false memories on her mind, to convince her she was her big sister and that her friends were monsters trying to take her away from her, it worked! For some time, Sakura really believed Crimson was her sister and the others were trying to hurt her, Crim locked all of them in the dungeons and started to punish them.

Anyway, in the end they managed to take off her brooch and defeat crimson, the rest is tells on her file, that's it bye bye!

Message for JessicaMGarcia4
Hey jess, i wanted to thank you for adding my Oc in your story, i really like it, thought i need to fix some misunderstanding about her

1° Crimson has the reputation of being feared by the residents of the celestial realm, that includes Nezha, he won't be a "scary cat" around her, but he surely would flitch just to stay close to her, besides, she's older than him;

2° Crimson may fear the punishment of other deities stronger than her, but she's NOT scared of her mother, (although it sounded hilarious what you did on the chapter😂😂😂) despite that, she could easily confront her mother since she's hurt for not having her around during her childhood;

Well, that's it, it's only a matter opinion, i'm not offended at all, i just wanted to point out, still good with the stories ☆(ゝω·)v