Crimson Halloween👻💋🧛🏻‍♀

Hello kitties!! Today, I'll do a special chapter centering on our little psycho and cocky princess, Crimson, along with some arts i make using a character maker, i also gonna give details of how she would punish each member of the brotherhood, because yeah, I'm a crazy person who likes to write crazy things, MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Ahem, legoo!

Theme song:

Now here, i'm gonna list how our little Immortal hater would punish each member of the brotherhood separately, because she likes to give her enemies their own punishment, first of all, it's important to note that Crim have four phases of punishment: Whipping, Nightmare, Animal chasing and humiliation.

Whipping: She beat the victim with a whip in a random part of the body, mostly back or front.

Nightmare: She torment her victims during their sleep by giving them horrible nightmares, she like to see if they are strong both physically and mentally.

Animal chase: It's like a cat and mouse game, as you may know, Crim have shape shifting powers, she would play "tag" with her victims by turning into a animal, then chasing after them for a long time, and if they get caught, she will beat them, also, her favorite animal to transform is a lioness.

Humiliation: That's her favorite part, which she only apply on ones who really get on her nerves, she would tease her victims by making mean commentaries such as: "You're so pathetic" or "Aw, are you scared? What a loser~", and sometimes she may also... Disrespect their personal space, if you know what i mean.

Now, let's start on how she would punish the brotherhood on her own way, also, it would be in the same order above 👆🏻

Azure Lion

• Azure was the first to met her, and on his first day of punishment, Crim gave him hard whips on the back, leaving scars that he hide below his clothes nowadays;

• During the nights, Crim submit Azure to vivid nightmares about his brothers blaming him for their failure, making it impossible for him to rest properly;

• in their first game of "tag", she turned into a giant lioness and start to chase after him, he run the most he could but she manage to catch him, and in the end he had a new scar on his shoulder;

• Crim forced him to take out the top of his clothes and started to play around with his new scars, the things she said to tease him were: "you know... Lions are supposed to be the fiercest predators in the wild, but you sound more like a kitty right now, hahaha!" and it would make him feel ashamed;