Ruby Empress🧝🏻💄🌹

Hey kitties, I've finally decided to introduce Crimson's mother, the Ruby empress, I've made her using a excellent site called Picrew, it's amazing and you don't need to install to play it, it haves a variety of character makers that you can make your avatar! Ok, now let's get to work!

Full Name: Huô Huoxīng.

Age: ♾ Ageless.

Species: Goddess of balance.

Affiliations: South realm, Harmonia kingdom.

Gender: Female (She/her).

Abilities: Light magic, Blood magic, Illusions, Creation manipulation, Mind reading, Fear induction, Shape shifting, Magic aura, Chi manipulation, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Weather manipulation, Hypnosis, Destructive voice, Fan handling, Sing, Purification, Discipline, Omniscience, Dancing, Retrocrognition, Monetary manipulation, Dimensional travel.

Weapon of choice: Hand fan.

Goal: Keep the balance on the universe

Fix her relationship with Crimson (ongoing).

Family: Princess Crimson (daughter), Queen Angelina (Best friend), Scarlet (goddaughter).

Likes: Peace, Order, Help her subjects, Wise words, Silence, Train Scarlet, Teach her daughter how to be a good queen, Read, Organization, Lecture young deities, Protect the earth, Tea parties, Walk in the moon with Chang'e, Meditation, Humility, Sunset, Starry sky, Comfort people.

Dislikes: Destruction, Hatred, Disorder, Chaos magic, Forget about Crimson, Suffering, Power abuse, Watch her daughter became evil, People bragging, Demons causing havoc, Crimson saying she don't love her, Humans hurt, Lose control, Crimson hurt, Rude commentaries.

(Possible) Love interest: None.

Quote
"Oh my childs, i have had many regrets in my long existence, but the one that torments me the most, was not giving my daughter the affect and support she deserved!"
~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒖𝒃𝒚 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔~

Her theme song:

◼ The Ruby empress, also know as "Red empress" or "Blood empress" is the main ruler of the South realms, strangers describe her as a cold and stone heart queen, there are rumors that she's cruel and revengeful, but the truth is way far from that, in fact, the empress may pass a scary impression due to her severe expression and deep red eyes, but she's actually super nice and caring, she is the mother of princess Crimson. Because of her duty as a goddess and a queen, she almost didn't have time to be with her daughter, resulting in Crim spending almost all her childhood without her, Ruby wanted Crimson to be a good queen one day, so every time she had the chance, she will talk with her about how a queen, especially a goddess, should care and protect her subjects no matter what, even if Crim wouldn't admit it out loud, she is grateful for her mother for that. Ruby felt guilty for not being around Crim when she need it the most, she felt even more guilty when discover that Crim runaway due to their discussion about her powers, what happened is Crimson had born with chaos magic, a amazing but dangerous kind of magic, Ruby was afraid Crim would lose control of her powers one day, so she forbid her to use them, they fight several times because of this. Ruby became paranoid at the point she forced Crim to use special bracelets to contain her powers, that was the last straw, Crimson was furious with Ruby and end up running away from home and found a way to break the bracelets, Ruby realize she have made a mistake, but it was to late to go back. She get surprise when she saw that Crim was able to build a entire kingdom and even manage to control her magic very well, in the end she helped the Monkie kids get Sakura back and break the mind control, now she's trying to fix her relationship with her daughter the best she can.

(P.s: Sakura belongs to JessicaMGarcia4, bye bye(<ゝω·)☆)