Party queen🦊🎉🍹

Hey kitties, while i'm still working on my Monkie kid story, i will present you a character who is the queen of the parties, after Crimson of course, i got inspiration of LeticiaMunizMartins with her characters "Money fairies" and Queen Bee-Lzebu of Helluva boss, i just love those crazy looking charactets (ฅ'ω'ฅ)♪, well, LEGOO!!

Full Name: Lolapop Sugarcake's.

Age: 245 years old (Immortal).

Species: Fox/Bee Demon.

Affiliations: Blood kingdom, Party Mansion.

Gender: Female (She/her).

Abilities: Fox physiology, Color manipulation, Object materialism, Flight, Telekinesis, High alcohol tolerance, Honey manipulation, Enhanced vision, Sing, Taste empathy, Illusions, Food manipulation, Decorator expert, Demon physiology, High speed, Desire inducement, Demonic transformation.

Weapon of choice: Hammer.

Goal: Partying all weeks and gratify Crimson to become her personal secretary (Ongoing)

Family: Unknown.

Likes: Throw parties, Junk food, Alcohol, Dance, Makeup, Fashion clothes, Satisfy her guests, Sing, Worship Crimson, Make fun of Blackberry, Challenges, Karaoke, Fun, Jewels, Do her hair, Colorful things, Rainbows, Humiliate her enemies.

Dislikes: Bitter sweets, Blackberry outsmarting her, Ruined parties, People offending Crimson, Nothing going accord to plan, Humiliation, Nicknames, Crim praising others over her, Disappoint Crim, Wukong causing havoc, Crimson's disapproval, Boring parties.

(Possible) Love interest: Crim (Probably).

Quote
"Wohooo, how are my little freaks doing tonight??"
~𝑳𝒐𝒍𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆~

Her theme song:

◼Lolapop, or simply Lola, is one of the thousands residents of the blood realm, she is know as the "Queen of the parties" for her specialism on the area, she pass almost all of her time throwing parties and having fun, she lives on a mansion where she organize her parties and love seeing her guests having fun and enjoying everything, she loves specifically junk food and alcoholic drinks, she also loves candy which can get her sugarhiped in seconds, as a party specialist she always make sure everything is perfect and of the please of her guests, especially Crimson, nobody knows, but Lola has a secret obsession for princess Crimson, she also appear to be interested on her romantically, however, she knows it couldn't be possible since Crim is straight, but she still kept her feelings for her. Lola's dream is to became Crimson's personal secretary, so that way she can stand closer to her, but it might be a little hard since Crim already have a secretary, Blackberry, Lola always try to outsmart them and make fun of them for every little mistake. Lola is not someone who let her emotions take control of her, she's very easy going and chill all the time, it's rare to see her having a tantrum or losing her cool, but it doesn't mean she can't lost her mind at times, despite being competitive, she respect those who win and even praise them for the victory, due to her high tolerance for alcohol, she doesn't get drunk easily and love drinking contests, she have the ability to know everyone's taste, either for food or for themes, that's why is easy for everyone to like her. She is colorful crazy and love make rainbow theme parties, she received the title "queen bee" thanks to her wings and the fact she can control honey.

Welp, i hope you guys like it, and i hope shecan inspire you guys, bye bye ☆(ゝω·)v