Family drama and family trauma

Russia pov
(art by my pumpkin crowsong on YouTube, Tumblr, and Wattpad {Rainbowstar772} )
(TW: Physical abuse)

I was just in college when America came up to me, telling me what the fuck Canada and Greenland have done and how this caused Poland to loose his shit, something I didn't think was possible.
Yeah I left school early because I'm not dealing with this bullshit, I dragged America with me for both his safety and my sanity.
America:"Russia please-"
Russia:"I- POLAND'S LOST HIS VERY VERY LONG TEMPER BECAUSE CANADA AND GREENLAND BURNED A BUILDING DOWN JUST TO GET CZECH IN JAIL!"
America:"But he kinda deserved it..."
Russia:"Are you kidding..."
He gave me a nervous grin.
Russia:"Did I drag off a fake America or have you completely lost your mind-"
He shrugged and I groaned.
I decided to take him to my dorm because I'm not in the mood to drive all the way to his house.
When we're in I see a messy bed and three bras..
Russia:"Her's, Palestine's, and someone's I don't know. First time she's played with two girls at once."
America:"You can do that..."
Russia:"How do you think both Abby and Violet got pregnant at once? Sam, Cuba, Abby, and Violet all fiddle with each other at once."
America:"Have you ever-"
Russia:"I'm not getting an STD or an STI by fucking two people at once."
America:"Why do you word it like that?"
Russia:"It's me America, what do you expect?"
I said as I picked up the bras and put them in a basket for cleaning.
Russia:"The girls should have clean undergarments when they come to collect them."
America:"You're so respectful.... Even for people your girlfriend has cheated with..."
Russia:"Listen, I'm getting my pay back by doing romantic shit with you."
America:"So you're using me?"
I laugh and go over to him.
I hold his waist and look at him with a smile.
Russia:"That's only part of it, loving you...feels nice.... I'm sorry I shouldn't be doing this, you probably don't want me doing this..."
America:"I don't mind, she does deserve this..."
He said, motioning me to bend down.
When I did, he kissed me.
I kissed back and he ended up pinned to a wall,off the ground with his feet and wrapped around me.
Sometimes I feel the need to do what Cuba suggested... with America....
Russia get it together, you know you shouldn't.
When we pulled away I kissed his neck...
I did it more times before moving my face away from his neck.
Russia:"We really shouldn't be doing this..."
America:"I know... but it...."
Russia:"Feels good..."
When I put him down I went over to the kitchen and dug into my alcohol cabinet.
Russia:"I bought white wine for ya, I don't need Israel thinking an alcohol is for her. It is land people alcohol after all."
America:"I am not getting drunk, my friends and I are going over to my parents with their parents. With our siblings as well."
Russia:"Wait, that means I have to come as well- UGH I GOTTA DEAL WITH JAPAN!"
America:"Mons leo calm down, she'll be busy with their brother and our friends. She may give you a death glare but if you tell South to control her work, Japan's focus will go straight to that."
I give a confused look.
America:"I didn't understand what she meant until you have sex Ed, some uhm South likes to do her work."
Russia:"OH! Wait South is a top- DAMN!"
America:"It appears so."
Russia:"You know my dad said it's your dad who got Philippines and Finland together, along with tricking aunt J.E into eating Italian food and tricking uncle I.E info eating Japanese food which lead them to actually getting to know each other. Is your dad cupid or something?"
America:"Nope, from what Aussie said, my dad can just see the future relationships of people and see what would happen to people who don't listen."
Russia:"Has he told you-"
America:"He doesn't like spoiling that part of the future for people."
Russia:"So no?"
America:"I have no clue what my future love is going to be... but I hope he's strong, handsome, tall, sweet, loves all of my kids, treats me right, comfort me when I'm upset, be by my side when I'm at my worst, just overall love me...till death do us part type love."
Russia:"You know there is someone like that in your life right?"
America:"You saying you're my future love? Haha! Something inside my body tells me who my true love is, you're just a coincidence."
Russia:"I have made out with you several times and have taken you out on two dates. Mind repeating that?"
He bursted out laughing.
America:"I'm teasing, maybe you are but we'll never be sure until my dad says he's not going to bet on possible partners for me."
I laughed and laid down, dragging him with me.
He snuggled up to me and held him close.
I fell asleep before he started shaking me.
America:"Someone's coming!"
Russia:"You're tiny as shit, I know you can fit into this cabinet."
I said showing him this small cabinet that has family photos- photos of family photos and stuff to remember my mom.
Russia:"Careful, these are the few good memories from when I was young."
America:"Why are you hiding me?"
Russia:"You don't want to see what she's like when mad."