4...3...2...1...BOOM

Miles' pov
(An hour after the last scene, the timing is really important so keep the hours in mind)

I arrive downstairs in the way too early  morning, I can see stiles sitting on the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand.

It immediately brings me joy.

Not because of him being here, no. I am happy cause I can see him shiverin, he looks pale and sick.

And I don't know the length of what he has experienced jet but I can assure you it can, and it will get worse.

I am a bit surprised that he isn't stone cold passed out but I am happy to see the effects hitting him.

It's been 10 hours since I've injected him and any normal person would have been dead by now.

Ofcourse that wasn't our plan killing him but this was supposed to make him mentally and physically as weak as possible.

After that I wouldn've used his trigger words which was supposed to kinda restart him, like a laptop only when he starts up again he will have no memory, he'll be stronger, and physically better in general.

But I can't start saying his words let alone full sentences until he's fully weakend, I was hoping he would have been by now so I can get this done with.

And maybe if he can already follow the orders we don't even have to let the bomb go off, the Faith of his friends actually lies in his hands.

"Hey stiles"

I say with a big smile which he obviously returns only it holds less light the how it normally would.

"What's wrong you look sick"

I say trying to lace my voice with concern and worry as I walk up to him, I place my hand onto his fore head to feel him being as hot as a kettle.

"I don't feel good either, but it's probably nothing don't worry"

He says with that same smile as before as he is trying to comfort me, cute isn't it?

Him caring so much about my feelings and me when I couldn't care less, I am only here for Hydra's profit.

If he wasn't as powerful as he was I wouldn't even be here in the first place

"Do you want coffee?"

He asks while sipping his own coffee

"No thanks, I'm not really caffeine person"

I know for a fact he'll probably get a little kick but then everything will crash down. Cause when the caffeine wears off he won't even be able to say anything of how tired he will be

He puts his coffee down alerting me that he's finished it and looks at me with a clouded look

He looks half asleep or he's zoned out, I don't really know but I do car cause if he passes out now I could get him up to our rooms and begin

But then faith decided to ruin my chances as tony walks in

"What's wrong with stiles?"

"He's sick I think, he seems little out of it though"

"I'm fine"

He barely even whispers, he stumbles off of the counter and takes a few steps before completely collapsing

Before he can hit the ground I cath him

"Fuck, stiles?"

Tony says kneeling down besides me as I hold stiles in my arms