kill me

Stiles pov

5
4
3
2
1

I'm sitting in a cold cell against a brick wall. All I remember is waking up but not in my room but in the arms of miles and hearing this big bang

Before I felt him running with me in his arms and running until I could feel a breeze hit my skin and the fresh air of the outside world

My eyes were tired but I could see the whole city like I was standing on top of it all. I was disoriented and didn't understand what was happening

But I know what he did, a man I trusted and protected. I protected his name in front of the people I should have put my faith and trust in.

He holds a gun against my head

He had given me to HYDRA. They put me in a sort of plain and then I heard it again, that bang. But it was closer.

Before my eyes could fully fall into the back of my head I saw miles in the floor as blood pooled around his lifeless body.

I close my eyes and bang I am dead

That's all I remember. I don't remember what happened in the in-between time but the next time I became coherent was in this very cell I'm sat in today.

I don't know how long I've been here but it's cold and I'm only wearing sweats and a plain white t-shirt.

The only thing I've seen for what I think has been 4 days are these four walls there Is a blanket here as well and I use it to create body heat because my powers have stopped working.

I can't control them anymore.

Just because I've only been able to see these four walls does not mean I've not been able to hear. I've heard everything.

What surprised me the most was that it was all Spanish.

¿cuándo empezaremos?
When will we start?

I heard again

Ahora, la guardia lo llevará a tu laboratorio.
Now, the guard will bring him to your lab

My heart skipped a beat. I knew they were talking about me. But what was that starting shit about. What will they do torture me

Stop stiles that's jinxing it!

I scream at myself in my head, my thoughts were cut short by the sound of heavy combat boots hitting the floor Infront of my cell door.

The guard had a mask covering his face, I bet he's ugly. His keys made a ear paining noise as they were put into the lock to proceed opening the squicky door.

I know he knows

He opened the door with in the other hand a syringe.

"No, wait let's talk about this. No need to involve weapens"

I tried to reason with him, despiding the idea of that going into my skin. I didn't have philly to hold my hand.