We Got Married💗💗💗

The wedding hall was decked with flowers and other decorations. People are busy doing the last minute preparation for the wedding that about to take place in less than an hour. The Soranun and Likhitamnuayporn were all smiles greeting their guests, exchanging well wishes upon the marriage and union of the two families.

'Stop staring at your phone dude!' Kao said as he fixing the lapels of Man's custom tailored black suits. 'He's not going anwhere...at least not without you...' He chuckled.

'I don’t get it why we have to get ready in two separate rooms? I mean…wouldn’t it be easier to share?' Man looked at his reflection inside the mirror.

'It was your mother's request...can't disobey the queen's word now can we?' Kao smiled. 'I can't believe you actually getting married before me...'

'Neither did I...'

His mom walked in.

'My gosh! My son is dashing!' She hugged Man. 'You definitely have your father's good looks...I can’t believe that this day finally here…”

'Mom, you’re not gonna cry today right?' Man wrapped an arm around his mother’s shoulder.

'I’ll try but I’m not giving you any promises…”

Meanwhile

'Mae, we don’t even start yet and you’re already crying…' Ben said, wiping his mother’s tears with his thumbs.

'I’m just happy for you…it’s tears of happiness...' she smiled, caressing Ben’s cheeks.

'You gonna spoil your makeup and dad gonna blame me for it...' Ben grinned, looking at his mother’s antics.

'Now I can rest in peace and stop worrying about you…I know Man gonna take a good care of you…Marie raised her son right for sure…'

'We’ll be happy mom…I’m gonna be happy...'

'I know you are son…' tears leaked again down her cheeks.

'Mae, not again…P'Bruce…' Ben called for Bruce. “Get me some tissues…the dam broke again…'

The ceremony started with Man walked into the hall arm in arm with his mother on his side. The two made their way to the front facing the officiator. He kissed his mom on the cheeks and waited for Ben to enter.

Ben entered accompanied by his mother too, his eyes fixed on Man standing a few yards away. Black suits really matched the older one and he looked extremely good in those. He saw the familiar faces among the guests and his smile broadened.

Vows were said and rings exchanged...Man and Ben are officially married!

Later that day...

The newlyweds were together slow dancing away from the crowd. They seemed to be lost inside their love bubble, basking the happiness with each other.

'We're actually married...can you believe it?' Ben look at his ring and then at his husband.

'If someone told me that I would tie the knot within this year I would've laughed at their face...but I'm glad I did...' Man kissed Ben's temple. 'I love you...'

'I love you too...' Ben tip toed and kissed Man's lips. 'Phi, what do you say we get out of here? There's something I wanna do while we're in this suits...' Ben grinned, running his index finger on Man's chest before resting his palm on the older one's crotch.

'Well...someone is frisky...' Man pulled Ben closer, his hand gently squeeze one of Ben's butt cheeks.

Ben leaned over to Man's ear. 'It's just that you look so hot in this black suit and I want to peel it off so bad...'

'How can I say no to that invitation? Let's go...'

Man held Ben's hand and they ran quietly towards the exit door.

Then...

'Have anyone seen Man or Ben anywhere?' Lyda asked, looking around for her son and son-in-law.

'I saw them sneak out a while ago Mae...' Bruce said.

'Really? Those two are  ready to bail out from their own wedding party the minute we're not looking...'

********************

'Where’s my wallet?' Man said, dashing to the vanity.

'It’s in the basket on the left side of the cabinet...' Ben said, putting a shirt over his body.

'Who put it there?'

'You did!'

'Dad gonna be pissed at me for sure…' Man reached for his necktie. 'Thanks to you…' he looked at Ben.

'Me? You’re the one decided to get frisky in the bathroom this morning...' Ben stuck his tongue out at Man.

'Can you blame me for it? Your ass is just so inviting…'

'Are you complaining now?'

'It’s a compliment babe…' Man kissed Ben’s lips.

Man stopped the car in front of Ben’s shop. Bruce already arrived and were sitting at the stairs waiting for him.

'Looks like I’m late and he gonna grill me all day…' Ben sighed.

'Let him have fun a little…” Man chuckled. “At least you won’t have a 60 year old man nagging to your ears…”

'Good luck then…'

Ben leaned over and kissed Man’s lips.

'So, I’ll see you at lunch?' Ben said, reaching for his bag at the backseat.

'Yeah…my meeting probably ends at 11…should I pick you up?'

'Sure.'

Another kiss.

'I’ll miss you…' Man said with a smile.

'That’s cheesy…'

'But you like it anyway…' he winked.

'I do actually…'

Another kiss.

'Don’t miss me too much…' Ben got out of the car. 'Be careful…' he closed the door.

'See you later babe…'

Ben watched as Man’s car sped away.

'It’s been a month since you got married…should the honeymoon period be over by now?” Bruce said as he followed Ben to the door.

'Nope!'

Ben opened the door and flipped the OPEN sign. He put his stuff on the counter and suddenly a notification appeared on his phone. He looked and a new voice text just came in. He pressed play and waited.

'Miss you already babe…' Man’s voice at the end of the line.

A smile instantly decorated his face.

****************

The end of my short ManBen fic...thank you for supporting this fic of mine and I hope you love the ending for these two. 💗💗💗💗😍😍😍