RIRIKA'S NIGHTMARE

Summary: This is part one of three where Kirari, Ririka, and Sayaka have nightmares. This outtake is somewhere between chapter 20 of "YES, ITS US!" where Ririka decides to build her dream house by the lake. Years later, Sonja and Masayaka come to live with Ririka when they each reach the age of 12. Jonas and Jason stay with Kirari at the main Momobami Twins home across the lake. Sayaka stays with Kirari every fall and winter with the twin boys and during the spring and summer, she stays with Ririka at her lake house with the girls. 

This outtake is their first night at Ririka's lakehouse and its NSFW. Not for minors (please wait a few years before reading it). Certainly, its not for those who haven't read the trilogy yet. This chapter is best enriched after having read chapter "The Basement" from "YES, ITS US!" as well as the song "Somebody" by Crimson Apple. 

    A spotlight filled the center of the room, following the slow swaying movements of Sayaka Igarashi dressed in a white gown, three-inch white sandals, and long white gloves

    A spotlight filled the center of the room, following the slow swaying movements of Sayaka Igarashi dressed in a white gown, three-inch white sandals, and long white gloves. Her long hip-length dark violet hair was tied side-tail with a white ribbon, just as Kirari liked it. She was dancing with another woman who was dressed in a formal white tuxedo and wearing Ririka's mask. Sultry music filled the air and surrounding her were other equally tall, slender women in waiting dressed in different formal attires and different colors of pastel blue, pink, mint green, taupe, lime, mauve as well as others in counterpart darker colors. Their faces were all adorned in Ririka's masks though their hairstyles varied. 

    It took a while for Ririka to realize they were all different versions of herself. She reached up to touch her face and discovered that she was the only one in the dark ballroom without her own mask. She tried to push her way towards the center but for every single body of hers that she pushed aside, another blocked her entry. She tried to speak up only to feel her vocal cords strained and only silence escaped her screaming lips. 

    Sayaka...Sa-ya-ka...Sa..ya..ka...

    She could only watch in horror as one after the other, some version of her took the place of the last dancer and with each new dance, Sayaka appeared happier, her face flushed with excitement as the spotlight followed their every movement around the dance floor and each dancer appeared more skilled than the last. Ririka tried going around the circle, trying to push her way through but her entry remained blocked, their backs turned towards her in indifference. Versions of her own body, at that.

    Then, directly across her, a sea of bodies parted making way for another dancer that sported Kirari's braided pigtails. This dancer also had Ririka's mask on and wore a black and white tuxedo with a white lily in its breast pocket. At the sight of her, Sayaka let go of the one she was dancing with. They both met at the center and Ririka ran around that circle to where the opening was. Immediately, that circle was closed and blocked once more by versions of her and this time, they all turned around to face her, barring her way in. They turned, with the sound of formal shoes stomping simultaneously filling the room like a ten-hut military march that had come to an end. The music died down and a new melody filled the air as Sayaka and Kirari in Ririka's mask began their impassioned tango dance number.