HANDLE WITH CARE

Summary: This outtake is situated somewhere between "Under The Sea" of "YES, ITS US!" where Sayaka has not matured enough to be able to handle Kirari and Ririka easily just yet and still has traces of shyness and awkwardness pre-graduation. Little does Sayaka know, some parts of her siren-mermaid genes come in handy when she needs to take control of a situation. 

This part is NSFW so if you're underaged, please wait a few years before reading. Inspired by Joni Mitchell's "How Do You Stop?"

    A dry spell in the rainy season, how ironic thought Sayaka

    A dry spell in the rainy season, how ironic thought Sayaka. But how could anyone fault her for it? Between two horny Momobamis, she was exhausted trying to keep up with their combined Scorpio libidos. Two pairs of soft greedy hands and hungry mouths, and no matter how huge the manor was or how big the bed or the room, Kirari and Ririka always managed to stand, sit, or sleep too close to her, perpetually in heat. At this rate, her nerves were worn so thin that her body simply shut down and refused to let any pleasure in. And yet, that was the easy part.

    The hard part was trying to communicate it. Only 18 and already Sayaka felt that she had been shot down at her prime. Saying no to Kirari made her insanely jealous of Ririka. And saying no to Ririka made her insecure about herself because she had just recently recovered from her chest fractures. Sayaka pretending to have her monthly periods was out of the question. Because they lived and slept in the same bed, their monthly cycles had somehow managed to naturally synchronize. But Sayaka certainly was thankful for it when it arrived. While Kirari and Ririka were often moody about it, Sayaka was grateful because it was the one week where she could catch up on sleep, among other things. 

    Kirari drank alcohol to alleviate her mood swings or spent hours practicing at a shooting range with a variety of handguns and rifles. Preferably both at the same time. Ririka cried her eyes out or had laughing fits in between watching horror movies, cooking shows, and sports matches. Sayaka blissfully drowned herself in more homework and sleep. With so much catching up to do with her scholarly pursuits, there wasn't time to have any mood swings. 

    They all slept in Sayaka's room, Kirari at her right and Ririka at the left. Out of respect, they all agreed they would be chaste until the wedding. And yet, hunting Sayaka began as soon as their cycles had communally ended. With the ceasefire over, Sayaka had trained herself to wake up two hours earlier than Ririka and Kirari otherwise, one of them would pounce on her while she bathed while the other pounced in the middle of her changing into her uniform. Then, half a day was lost to either sneaking to rest in the student council lounge or falling asleep over the classroom armchair. 

    "It's ya fault, girlie," Midari slung one of Sayaka's arms over her shoulder and helped her to stand. They wobbled together like two drunk sailors on the way out of the classroom door after Sayaka had practically drooled over her notebook by the end of their sociology class, "Did ya have to say yah to both of em? I mean, Kirari alone mighta've been too much for ya already."