PROJECT ALPHA RIRIKA

SUMMARY: This story takes place before Black Water Lilies of "YES, ITS US!" which is the last part of the KiraSayaRiri trilogy

SUMMARY: This story takes place before Black Water Lilies of "YES, ITS US!" which is the last part of the KiraSayaRiri trilogy. Its best enriched after having read "IS IT REALLY YOU?", "BEHIND CLOSED DOORS", "YES, ITS US!" and previous outtake chapter THE KAIZEN TOWER, and PILLOW TALK. This story isn't for meariri fans(which probably makes up 99% of the Kakegurui fandom. Let's leave 1% for the TsuMary fans). Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't read it if its not your cup of tea. Yes, its really that simple. Move along. 

Wrote this with Massive Attack's "Dissolved Girl" Jackal Remix in the background. 

    Kirari Momobami collapsed back in a heap against her office chair with Sayaka straddling her lap. It was almost routine now. How they'd say goodbye the night before Sayaka was supposed to see her identical twin Ririka Momobami for the Spring and Summer. Kirari would rampage on her like there was no tomorrow. Sayaka would get dressed to go in the morning and just as she'd stop and turn to say goodbye, Kirari would tear her clothes off for one more time. 

    They stayed in this position until their breathing normalized. Kirari ran her hands over Sayaka's wet back. 

    "We have to get dressed, Kirari. 'Ika and the kids will be here soon." 

   "Do you miss...what the three of us used to do during the equinoxes? Before the kids?" 

   "I do...but we can't fully trust Damien to babysit the children now, can we? You have to take over and watch them. Promise me that you'll work from home while watching our kids, Kirari? I'd hate to think of you taking them here and they'll be running around all the top floors of the Kaizen." 

    "Anything for you, my darling. But you have to do something for me, too." 

     "What's that?" 

    "Hold on tight to me for a bit," Kirari said and as Sayaka wrapped her arms around her securely, Kirari swivelled her posh office chair in a half-circle and rolled towards the left side of the table. She bent to open a safe. She fished out a file and handed it to her wife. Sayaka reached into her nearby handbag to retrieve her glasses and pore over its contents.