Cloudy

I open  my eyes realizing I am not in my room. Then I see him Charles Leclerc is staring right into my soul smiling. << Why I am here and what happend last night>> I said nevoursly making him laugh for a reason i dont understand . << Calm down nothing happend last night >> he said laughing. <<You were too drunk so I couldn't let you all alone>> he added. <<thank you for helping me >> I said. << I didnt know where you room was or where you kept the keys so I bought you to my room>> he said trying to make me believe him. << Yes i believe you Charles>> or do I. He is a good guy he wouldn't do anything right?

<< I wouldn't do anything to you without your permition. I want you to remember anything that i do to you>> he said grining at me. I blushed so hard he for sure saw me. << You said i was all alone where did lando go, he left me there? >> I asked him trying to figure out where my bestfriend was and I was alone. << Don't you remember, he left early from the party with kiara>> he said to me in confusion. << I was wasted as you said how could i remember>> I told him. <<Yeah he left I don't know where he went but he had fun for sure with Kiara>> He honestly told me.<<Charles why are you being so nice to me out of sudden? >> It is weird he is being so kind. <<What do you mean? >> he asked like he didn't know what I was talking about. <<Come on Charles yesterday before the party you wher glaring at me and you didn't even wave back at me>> I said in an angrier tone. Silence in the room until he started playing with my hair.

<<Charles? >> I said looking in his beautiful eyes. <<Cloudy don't play dumb you know I like you>> he said and he stopped playing with my hair. I am in shock, I knew something was going on but I didn't think he would confess it. I didn't anwer him I just  got closer and kissed him. I could feel him smiling while we were kissing. He pushed me down to the bed and started kissing me more aggressively. He tried to take off my hoodie but I stopped him. He looked on me in cofusion. <<You will have to wait for this , you have to earn it >> I said grining at him. <<C'mon now beautiful don't make me wait >> he said making sad eyes to make me feel bad. << You have beautiful eyes but this isn't gonna work on me >>I said kissing him again. << No I think it's working on you too>> he said stoping our kiss. I smiled at him. << I'm hungry >> I said making him laugh. << Clasic CC>> he said still laughing. <<Let's go for breakfast>> He added. <<Is CC a new nickname for me? >> I asked him. << Yes ... >> 

[....]

<< I wil take puncakes with orange juice, please>> I said to the waitress. << And what about you sir>>she said looking at Charles. << I wil take some puncakes too with a coffee>> he said giving back the menus.<<There is Lando with Kiara>> Charles said looking somewhere behind me. I turn to see Lando  in the distance with a girl coming to us. Lando was looking pissed.

<<What are you guys doing together? >> Lando asked us. I look at Charles signing him to not say anything. << I would ask you the same guys but Charles told me you left together last night from the party so I know>> I said completely ironically and laughed. Everyone laughed except Lando. I grabbed my phone and started texting Charles.

                                                                                                         Cloudy: I won't say anything to Lando about us for now

Charles: okay beautiful

<<Hey guys sit with us>> Charles says to them. Without saying anything Lando sits next to me in the little couch making Kiara sit in a chair. Charles was sitting in the other couch across me and lando.