Cloudy

<<He would have been so proud for you>> I say smiling at him, I reach for his hand. His skin soft to my touch. <<You are everything that I have ever asked>> he says making me blush. <<Charles-

The waitress interapts us, leaving our plates on the table. <<bon appétit>> the waitress says. <<merci>> I say trying to sound as french as I can.

<<You've been practicing>> he says a smirk on his face. <<Oui>> I say laughing, making him giggle to.

<<Can I try>> I say pointing to his plate. <<Of course>> his says and I take some of his pasta with my fork and try it. <<Mmm, so good>> I say as that amazing flavour runs trough my mouth. <<It's my favourite dish for a reason>> he says looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Those eyes"

<<Do I have something on my face?>> I ask. <<No I am just liking the view>> he says a smirk on his face. I can feel my heart raising, the butterflies in my stomach are partying.

<<Tomorrow I will leave for Las Vegas for the next race>> he says. <<Will you come with me?>> he continues. <<Sorry but you know that I work for McLaren and I have to go with them>> I say with a sad face because I really wanted to go with him.

<<You invited Lando and Kiara?>> he asks looking behind me. <<What do you mean?>> I said and turn to look to where he is looking. <<What are they doing here?>> I am confused and angry. Did they follow me to piss me of or something? 

<<Hey guys>> Charles says looking at them. Lando and Kiara are coming to our way, Lando is looking kinda mad. <<I didn't know that you guys where coming>> Charles says unbothered. <<Neither did I>> I said obviously mad.

<<What a coincidence>> Kiara says with no expression. She is also looking at Lando confused. <<What?>> he says looking back at me and Kiara. <<Lando let's go to our table>> Kiara says, you can understand from her voice that she is mad.

<<You can sit with us if you want>> Charles says. <<No thanks>> Lando says in an angry tone , grabbing Kiara and heading to the other side of the restaurant

<<Okay, rude>> Charles says and I can't understand if his either mad, confused or happy they left. <<Forget about it, it's just Lando messing around>> I say trying to break that akward atmosphere, but really I don't know what that was.

The night goes on fine, I had forgotten that Lando and Kiara are just 20 meters away until now. I feel a hand around my shoulder I turn to look whose hand is and not suprised at all I see Lando smirking.

<<You guys had fun?>> he says. I forgot how annoying he actually is. <<Yes>> Charles says coldly. <<Okay chill>> Lando says. What is he trying to do, piss off Charles or something.

Lando sits next to Charles with a grin.

<<Charles and I were leaving>> I told while signing at Charles to get up cause one more minute here would be a disaster. Charles gets up from the table and so do I, he puts his hand around my waist grabbing Lando's attention.

<<Leaving so soon?>> Lando stands up blocking our way, <<that's so sad, I thought you liked our company>> Lando says laughing. <<Lando it's not the right time to mess around>> I almost yell.

<<Why are you mad?>> Lando says taking  step closer to me. <<Mate grow up>> Charles says putting me to the side so he can face Lando. <<Charles let's go>> I say trying to end whatever this is. <<Yeah Charles follow your mum>> Lando says smirking.