Lando

She is eating her puncakes. She is so beautiful i cant get my eyes of her. Why she was with Charles earlier just the two of them, I am not jealous she just my bestfriend and I look out for her. That is all.

<<Since when you and lando were bestfriends? >> Kiara asked Cloudy.<<I can remember this guy since I was four but our mums say that I know him since I was two>> she answers with her soft mesmerizing voice. << I have seen this guy crying to his mama because I took his ice cream>> she adds. <<Hey, shut up>> I say laughing. <<Hahhahaha I can imagine him complaining about his ice cream>>Charles says and she turns to look at him smiling. They way she smiles at me, now she is smiling the same way to Charles. <<So are you guys together? >> she asks. << I think so>> Kiara says looking at me waiting for an answer. I don't say anything. <<I am so happy for you guys>> she says but she doesn't look happy or it's just me.

<< I have to go I have an interview in twenty minutes>> Charles says getting up. <<I will text you>
> he says smiling to her. <<I will be waiting>>she says back to him.

<<Is it just me or there is going on some flirting between  you guys>> Kiara says and I don't know why but I get a little mad.<<I don't know>> she says laughing, making me more mad. <<You guys have an interview to in an hour>> Kiara says taking me out of my thoughts. Kiara has been working for Mclaren a year now, she is the one who arranges our interviews and today I have an interview with Cloudy. <<Oh yes I have to go get ready>> she says. <<C'mon Amanda we have an hour ahead>> i say. <<Amanda? >> Kiara asks in confusion. << It's my middle name, he is the only one who use it>> she says gigling.

[.....]

<<Are you guys dating? >> David asks. <<How many times we have to tell you guys that we are bestfriends>>she says. <<Lando are you dating someone right now? >>David asks me. << Maybe>> I say and turn to see her expersion, nothing she is still smiling but why do I care? <<What about you Cloudy? >> David asks her. << Who knows>> she says. Who knows, is she with someone and why I don't know about it.

<< I saw Cloudy with Charles last night leaving together from the party, are you dating Charles Leclerc? >> a fan asks Amanda, did something happen between them last night. <<No guys I am not with Charles>> she says but now i am sure something goes on.

Maybe she doesn't remember or she just wants to forget about it. Either way this is painful. 

<<Hey what are you dreaming about?>> her voice made me flinch. <<Sorry I have so much on my head right now>> I laughed akwardly. I sometimes think that she can read my mind and that she all ready knows there is something off. <<Do you want to talk about it>> she whispers in my ear so that none will hear. Talk to her and say what exactly, no I don't think its the right time. I mean there is something happening with me and Kiara and she is propably with Charles. If I say something our friendship will end and she is one of the greatest friends I have. I can't lose her for some stupid feelings. I am switing she can propably sence my panic.

<<Are you okay?>> she says now worried. <<Yeah I am fine>> what a lie, I almost had a panic attack. The interview went on with some more questions.

<<Good job guys you answered the questions perfectly>> Kiara said with a huge smile. <<I did my best answering alone cause this man was daydreaming>> she said shaking my arm with a smile.

Her favourite song is playing from her phone someone is calling her. She picks up with a smile drawn in her face. <<Yes>> she says but I don't know why cause I only can hear her and not the other person on the phone. <<Okay I am coming>> she said closing her phone. She waved a goodbye at us and run off.

<<Good job Charles, if we had called her, she would have been late>> Kiara says gigling. <<What's on your mind?>> Kiara says again. <<C'mon we both know how Charles treats his girlfriends, I don't want him to break her heart>> I say cold in my face but my heart was beating so fast. <<Yeah and we both know how Cloudy is, she won't let him do anything>> Kiara says not bothered. <<She isn't as cold as she claims to be, she is  sensitive but good at hiding it>> I say now furious. <<Lando stop being so dramatic, she will be fine Charles isn't that bad>> she says now serious. <<I am  not dramatic Kiara, okey>> I almost yelled at her. <<You are mad at me now?>> she yells back. << I am sorry>> I said looking at Kiara worried what her respons will be.

<<We are still going for dinner tonight, right?>>I ask breaking the akwardness. <<Yes of course, where are we going>> she says raising an eyebrow at me. <<Oh that is a secret Ki>> I say smirking. <<Oh come on I want to know what to wear>> she begs me <<Wear something good that is all I can say>> I say looking at her, her face getting dissapointed to my answer.

[...]

<<Oh my god Ki you look stunning>> Cloydy says to Kiara getting in the elevator with us. <<Look who is talking an angel>> Kiara says back to Cloudy. <<I am here too you know>> I say trying to sound bothered but failing cause I laugh. <<You are alright to I guess>> she says. <<Just alright>> I say narrowing my eyes to her. She burst out in laughter. <<Do I look that bad?>> I asked

<<You are fine babe>> Kiara says to me. << You are fine babe>> she says trying to sound like Kiara. <<Hey that's not nice>> Ki says laughing.

The elevator stops at the basement where all the cars where.<<Where are you going Cloudy>> I ask her while she is making her way to her ferrari.<<On a date>> she says making me freeze to my feet. <<Date with who?>> I ask with an eyebrow raised. <<For sure with Charles>> Ki says making me angry, not with her. <<Ki is right>> she says with a smile. 

<<Bye now guys>> she says getting in her car. She drives off to the exit and on the Monaco streets leaving me staring at the empty parking spot where her car was a second ago.

<<You coming>> Ki yells from across the parking lot next to my 765LT Spider Mclaren. <<Yes>> I said sprinting to go to the car.

Off we go to the Monaco streets listening to a taylor swift song that Ki chose. I laught at her singing along the song. I stop out of a restaurant. <<Here we are>> I say looking at her.

I step off the car and run to the other side to open the door for Ki. I offer her my hand to help her get off. As she steps out the car she makes her dress that had moved up because she was sitting. I give my key to the valet and hold Ki by her waist.

I open the door for her and follow her inside. No this can't be happening. The first thing I lay my eyes on is her, she is here with Charles. I feel my blood running cold trough my veins, looking at them talking and laughing with some kind of conversation. 

<<Oh fuck--